NOMINATIONS FOR THE 404 E.S ELECTIONS

Office of the Lord Speaker

NOMINATIONS FOR THE

404 E.S GENERAL ELECTIONS

KJKGC1HnmYahfBARc6iTlcx3x3lO4OLizTvSNXkRMmX43FXlXfX65Rf5owyDESHXGhNb6_wAEkZ-0LPK7RwmlJ17JgOgbe8lC3NRN6-YCNTYdGODw725sxBKykSsX-TxaM_0poXm

KRUZAE ZWY KONGZEM

5th of Tov and Yermey, 403 E.S.

DLUM VE EDLERVIK, DRUZ VE EDLERVIK

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV E EDLERVIK,

By the will of His Majesty, Koeng Sigismund III, the elections of 404 E.S shall be called to elect 3 officials. Nominations shall now be open for the next month, and citizens of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska are called upon to fulfill their civic duty to vote. Three of these officials shall be brought onto the Royal Duma, including a Grand Maer to manage and improve the institutions of the city of Karosgrad. These three officials shall be elected under two offices, which are;

ROYAL ALDERMEN

Two Royal Aldermen are elected as representatives of the whole people of Hanseti-Ruska, by popular vote. They are tasked with giving voice to their constituents within his Majesty’s Royal Duma by proposing and shaping legislative bills. Royal Aldermen may be of any birth, common or noble. Royal Aldermen are recommended to produce at least two bills during their six-year tenure.  

GRAND MAER

The Grand Maer of Karosgrad is elected by majority vote to represent the people of Hanseti-Ruska in the Office of the Lord Seneschal and assume the duties of management of the city’s social institutions, assisting in growth of the city’s business and economy, and bringing city wide events to Karosgrad. This role is vital and important to the city, and its abilities depend on the office holder as well as their desires to shape the city to its betterment. The Grand Maer may be of any birth and does not already sit on His Majesty’s Royal Duma.

For a citizen to nominate themselves for any of the above offices, they must satisfy the eligibility criteria:

1. Candidates must be at least fourteen years of age;

2. Candidates for Grand Maer must be a resident of Karosgrad;

3. Candidates for Royal Alderman must have a residence within Hanseti-Ruska;

4. Candidates must not have a criminal record;

5. Candidates must not be a titled peer or regent;

6. Candidates for Grand Maer cannot be a Laurir;

7. Candidates may only nominate themselves to run for one office;

8. Candidates cannot bribe potential voters, or otherwise purchase votes;

9. Candidates must not use any signs for their campaigning process on Private property (unless given consent of the owner) , and thus they are strictly prohibited to do so and will result in a fine. 

10. Candidates may make public missives, speeches, and host rallies.

It is highly encouraged that ALL candidates make campaign posts and host public rallies to boost their chances of election!

NOTE: You may still campaign while nominations are being verified

((OOC : CANDIDATES HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY 4 PM EST TO RUN))

CAMPAIGN POST TEMPLATE

Please include the following in your application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Place of Residence / Street Address:

Position: (Alderman or Maer)

[Link to Campaign Post]

IV JOVEO MAAN, 

His Excellency, Rhys var Ruthern, Lord Speaker of Hanseti-Ruska

Edited by Office of the Lord Speaker

[ ! ] Dracomir Rorikov would be resting in his office, his feet on his desk - Reading over the 403 E.S nominations, he would start to comb his mustache. "Zwy chair sure ist comfortable" he patted his chairs armrest "Eam surely running again"

Place of Residence / Street Address: May's Alley IX
Position: Grand Maer

IGN:

seannie

qqPOm5KXPZrMsVq5nYVJ1f4oLYucHGQo18hiM_d6g2uxsu90vTK3xsHwXy3VdT_y80BiEkiSjrcm9e10rpXmhRBvcStDCgpLRbUDPZJb_Yyd9tw3sYRhPIlfUvbvzYlZUjEe_H6V

Whilst off-duty from his responsibilities as a Brotherhood Oathedman, Maxim found himself perusing through the newly posted Nominations of 403 E.S and as he reads through the criteria for eligibility, an epiphany strikes him - why wait for change when you could be the propagator of such yourself?

With determination instilled in his heart, the peasant turned soldier acquires his own form for application, completes it, and mails it off to the Office of the Lord Speaker.

His bid for Alderman has been made.

Character Name:

Maxim Attenlund

Twenty-One

Place of Residence:

County of Ayr, Duchy of Valwyck

Position:

Alderman

8b1bde04bb619a6fcd8e3082714811a5.png

Firr Maxim Attenlund's Place of Residence, Ayr.

Please include the following in your application:

IGN: madone2k

Character Name: Dietrich Lothar Barclay

Place of Residence / Street Address: Duchy of Reinmar

Position: Alderman 

Edited by MadOne

IGN:

Phersades

Character Name:

Nikolai Mikhail Kortrevich

Seventeen

Place of Residence / Street Address:

The County of Jerovitz

Position:

Alderman

Character Name:
Samuel Starling

Residence:
Graiswald Road III

Position (Alderman or Maer):
Maer

Introduction:

Greetings my fellow Haeseni, my name is Samuel Starling. I am a newcomer to these lands and while I have not been here long, I have fallen in love with Haense and the city of Karosgrad. I seek to join the Duma because I wish to participate in the city's politics and work to solve any issues in a tactile manner. My experience so far has been in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, which I have learned a great deal from in my short amount of time in.

Problems you plan to solve through Duma:

One thing that I have noticed in my time is the lack of martial events, more specifically, tournaments. I wish to see archery competitions, melees, and even jousts brought into the Kingdom to bolster our economy and bring entertainment to the realm. Another issue I have seen is the poor quality of some of our farmland, and due to such our crops production has not been as efficient. 

Promises:
I promise to host tournaments and organize the usual events that my predecessors have done in the past. I also intend to improve our agriculture around the city and keep our farms well maintained. I also promise to host regular meetings with the cityfolk to judge their opinions, as with many minds thinking a lot of issues can be brought to the table.

Closing remarks:
Thus, I close with a call to action for my fellow city residents. If you wish to have your voice heard and entertainment to be spread across Karosgrad, then vote for me! Samuel Starling for Grand Maer!