To Distant Lari’onnan and Mal’onnan

Twinny

The Black Elf of Stone Tower wiped the blood of the Sohaer off his blade with a dirty cloth and gave a malicious smile from under his mask. 

A Kharajyr of renown reviews the missive, lofting a brow as midnight as the rest of his visage. "I respect any elf who abides by the principles of the Orrar." Verdant eyes descend to the signature, and they briefly widen. "Princess Ivarielle the First. With hope, not the last."

Mika Uialben sighs once again as one of the most racially impure elves does not meet the requirements 

Just now, mika1278 said:

Mika Uialben sighs once again as one of the most racially impure elves does not meet the requirements 

A certain recently proclaimed Princess knows he knows.

Valindra smiled, though such was a bittersweet smile.  She knew what had been done, and she mourned the loss of her friend slightly. Reading through the invitation, she sighed, shaking her head.  "Too high elven for the snow elves, too snow elven for the high elves." She lamented, biting her lip in thought. "I shall visit, unofficially advise on otherworldly issues, but my wanderlust plagues me. And in truth, the only place I belong is on the road- preferably with a wealth of objects and currency that didn't originally belong to me."  Taking in a deep breath, she pulled an Othelu move and pinned the notice to her fridge. "I hope Zelios and Malithor are finally able to settle. After all they've been through it would be well deserved."

Air looks into a mirror, playing with his facial features here and there, prodding at the skin surrounding his blue eyes. The elf pulled a piece of his white hair into his own view for a moment, then examining his pale brown skin. "Hmm... good enough." He'd shrug, then after fixating his coat and he continued on with his day.

Gilaethor Visaj would wander across such a missive and his eyes would fill with tears, "Finally someone appreciates me! I can leave this hell hole of yong-ping which is covered in icky spooky necromancers! The fishing here is horrid too!" he called out into the night sky as he sent a punch up into the air! "I must return home at once!"

Hikaru would look down from the tower as he crosses his arms, "Now let's the fun begin once again"

Pyrrhia Viradiraar did some bizarre dance move.

Valazaer Shazorwyn furrowed his brow at the missive. His ears twitch and his features were placed with the slightest of frowns. "This sounds as if they are just trying to recreate Haelun'or with extra steps.. I think many just fail to understand the definition of purity.." He mutters. "Lessers can't be impure.. Only the mali'aheral have a chance at being impure, and only if they have diluted their bloodline.. Tsk..- What a world this has turned into."  With calloused hands, he tears up the missive and burns it in his fireplace and laments to himself. "It would do us all well if we could just.. band together under one flag, under one definition..- I remember the tales of the old days, when 'thill ruled all."