A PRINCELY RETURN

GoodGuyMatt

A certain Anton Barclay stroked his magnificent beard as he read the missive from within the frozen north of Almaris. He had little to no knowledge of the goings of his cousins, hell half the time he used the missives as campfire fuel, but for once he stopped to read. After finishing, Anton reflected on his life as he knew it. He was still somewhat young, he could still make a name for himself. Come home, be a better father to his Son, contribute to the family. Finally, he reached a conclusion as he rose to his feet.

"By Gott, Ich am coming home."

6 minutes ago, ColdestPepsi said:

Friedrich looked at the missive given to him by one of his many family members for a few minutes, having to process what he was reading before letting out a singular "huh" before he went up to once again deal with the young Baron of Sigradz crying.

The Baron of Sigradz cannot press againt the missive. What a cruel world.

The Marshal of Haense glanced at the missive. Despite everything that had transpired in regards to his family, Johann Barclay did not smile. Instead, the man placed the missive away, and returned to training the ever increasing number of Initiates flocking under the banners of the Brotherhood of St. Karl.

Edited by Frymark

Ser Reinhardt Barclay read the missive, bursting out into laughter “Hahaha”

Edited by Capt_Chief26

Alfred Barclay, known as High Pontiff Tylos I cheers for his kin, proud to have served the one of a kind family.

"It is indeed Your work, The Most Omnipotent..", the late Pontiff remarks..

"Thank Gott," one Margot Barclay would chuckle.

Edited by MildStatic

Nikita looked at the missive  - rising anger snatching it from the courier. “Haz he nu zhame?” A snarl on her lips as she went to her study. 

Cesar II de Rivera who was the right hand man and first to pledge his loyalties to Georg I remarks, "Blue and Green I dress, eagle on my chest, glory to the Duchy of Reinmar.."

Amidst the grandiose corridors of the Aggarde, a girl ran in between rooms. Suddenly she met her mother in one of those rooms, the woman seemed tired and mad. Carolina continuously peeked, when one of the councilors raised his tone - she overheard, quickly grasping the dire matters. The de Savoie pondered in her mind. "STINKY BARCLAYS!"