TO THE ENEMIES OF OREN

Werew0lf

O Allah! O our master! You are eternal life and everlasting peace by Your essence and attributes. The everlasting peace is from You and it returns to You.

These words resounded at the behest of Sir Mohammad Hassan, decorating the realms and domains of man, elf and dwed alike. His companion of yore, bygone by the annals of time felt embellished by such. The exalted combatant grinned, raising his sword to the skies as words came from his parted lips.

Astaghfirullah.

Spaketh he Sir Richard 'Richie' Khan.

A smile would be cast upon a young Basrid's visage as she read over the missive which made it's way to her desk. "For once, waking up and the world is not burning. We need more people like Sir Mohammad Hassan." She'd comment to no one but her ailing thoughts which churned in the recesses of her consciousness. 

"Mashallah my brother." Haskir says, "Alhamdulillah."

"Ya rab, I send this valiant and pious knight unto your Most Merciful embrace, might you grant him a harem of pure, virgin women should he fall. Enna lillah wa enna elaihe Rajioun." prayed an Enemy of Oren.

Gaspard of Blackvale raises another cup of ale for his old friend.

"Wallahi." A man from Blackvale comments, dressed in red and black.

''Honorable men are rare, these days.." Johann Barclay muttered to himself before lifting his gaze from the missive to the lined up soldiers of the Brotherhood.

Thumbrindal salutes the Knight of Culture, raising his drinking horn in his name!

“It is not to drive the lives of others into the ground, it is fighting for what our countries wish to see resolved. War is not the start of a conflict by any means, it is the end of it.” Otto August muttered, feeling heavily inclined to say this after the man yelled the speech down his ear- asking Otto give him better reputation by agreeing and to add his comment on the matter...

Grand King Ulfric gave a nod, and smiled. "An 'onorable warrior. o'I look forward teh the day o'I meet t'is lad. In t'is loife er teh next."

“I haf’ nae idea wot some o’ these words mean, but ah can respec’ aneh man preachin’ o’ peace ‘nd harmony,” Bull croaked, turning the paper slightly to the side to read before a fly distracts his attention.

“Alhamdulilah.” The famous Ferryman Worm muttered, raising his hands to the sky. The Ferryman hates war and banditry, but understands that all men must fulfill their duty. Should he slay the brave and honorable Sir Mohammed, he would fulfill his duty once again.