Elvendom Compacts: Provision III

Bhased

Pact of Kith and Kin: Elvendom and Nor'asath

11th of Malin's Welcome, 55 SA

C87B7CJmGugReSmEa8rj3VkrNjnt202ChaoMzBgdEeCTaM8b6SpEfByPIDiPb-IP4hERU49OHxSfeZV_0Nn3jiE7_bf1kNw4DNjx0Cl1TKe1OwtVGEWYjwauP9rgAP--AfkjeLFF 2v6BGOM5wEFqFmpDCsuKmoauMaD9VE8Qqx8LiE6KBxRJMElmtPfN4toULMr-76mv5ZLstE8hQlulDuPvBoopVICoDFSIlDilW2JP6XQy1C1Rfo-wQ4FJB55hl2yjWecv9cA96bOw

~ Overview ~

With the growing strife across the continent, The Crown of Elvendom and the Archonship of Nor’asath see fit to establish relations.

~ Principle ~

The Crown of Elvendom, and The Archonship of Nor’asath (henceforward ‘the Signatories’) agree to adhere to the following articles:

SECTION I - Sovereignty

I). The Signatories pledge to recognise the signing governments as the sole legitimate governments of their nations, to the exclusion of all other claimants.

SECTION II - Diplomatic Relations

I). The Signatories formally enter a pact of non-aggression. The pact will last for the duration of this treaty. After the expiration of this pact, a renewal may be negotiated.

II). Signing parties refrain from participating in any conflicts that put them at odds with one another.

III). Citizens of the Signatories are protected within each other's lands so long as they act within the laws of the respective realms.

SECTION III - Trade

I). The Signatories shall enter into an agreement of Free Trade. Both nations shall be allowed a tax-exempt stall that will be allowed for any legal trade purpose. Goods that are sold within these stalls shall not hold any tariff or duty between each respective nation.

SECTION IV - Diplomatic Correspondence

I). Should any of the terms of this treaty be violated by either signatory, such a violation must be attempted to resolve through diplomacy before the usage of hostilities.

SECTION V - Duration

I). The signatories enumerated do mutually agree that this Pact shall last a period of ten years, with the option to renew or abrogate upon the expiration of that period.

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Evar'tir Oranor, High Prince of Elvendom,

Prince of Caras Eldar, Praetor of Elves, Adjudicator of Malchediael

MrppRT-fSaL48KHAWX8PkTVVxkNbVNGKHGvQBMTf1Nvkp7k_aobKTnKUmapX1nsYQlyjf2i6IyiHhpIS3cm7N96nBDpqjrnEPBPs8GLTOuKY_URJmX8fj1M-KjU0fxpBOBKyuRCA 

HIS LORDSHIP, Amaesil Vuln’miruel, Prince-Heir of Elvendom,

Priest of Amaethon, High Warden of the Order, and Lord of Kindle

Zirath T. R’ikarth

Archon of Nor’asath

Sevrel Valin’dar

Lord Warmaster of Nor’asath

"He took far too long to sign at the meeting," the prince would tell his kin about Sevrel Valin'dar. "I hope to see more of him and the mali'ker after this signing."

Sevrel breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out of the meeting. Though admittedly it was an unlikely scenario, he could not bear to think of being forced to cross blades with his old comrades in the Woodlan Realm. This pact made sure that it would not happen.

The old 'ker slept easy that night; knowing that he had one less thing to worry about, and that he had laid the ground work for a fruitful and (hopefully) long-lasting kinship between the two peoples.