FALLING OF THE TIDE

joshun_

Wholesome Willy wiped his blade as he sat inside the stone tower. He looked over to Robin with a tear in his eye as he stood up and slammed his fist into the wall. Blood pouring out from his knuckles. "Fine. They want no mercy? Then they will have no mercy."

Spoiler

Spoiler

As the men of the ISA poured in with news of their victory, the Empress had been quietly seated at the head of a table where the nobles of the imperial court mingled amongst one another. With pride for her people's win, she led them and the rest of the congregation into the throne room. 

Yet seeing the man after their exchanged words, knelt before her, it had then come to her realization that he too easily could have been one of her own men - in a different land, in a different situation. Anastasya made certain the death was quick, yet a spectacle as he had requested. 

Although they had been on opposite sides of this war, her respect for him remained as he stood strong until his final breath. "May he rest in peace now," said she as she left the throne room thereafter.

Spoiler

Yo, wanted to say thank you again for being so cool with the rp. I hope that it was good rp for you, kudos to you for PKing my guy o7

Edited by Eryane

Worm sat outside his stone tower, deep in meditation before breaking it. A tear fell from his eye, he had seen the young lad grow up, and was sad to see him gone. He wiped a singular tear, before raising his hands to the sky, reciting a prayer for his fallen friend.

Spoiler

big respect to @joshun_for having the courage to actually pk, hopefully it sets an example for everyone else!

Robin Grimaces, throwing his lance with as much strength as his arms would let him, the weapon flying through the air and sticking up in the dirt. He looks to Wholesome Willy with a deep, perhaps permanent frown. "If my lance had only struck true, the lad would have lived to see another day, ****! alas.." he sighed once more in a depressed state. "I did not dehorse that fucker."

Alexandros sheds a tear but remains silent, grief overcame his face and was only halted when his expression was masked in green, he would get revenge for his uncle and childhood friend.

"Good men have perished." said Ser Cato "Perea".

His name, much like himself, a walking mirage.

An illusion. An allusion too, alluding to the Orenian Kings of old.

Now why would a wayward son of Arpad pay such respect to a long dead house? That is beyond even his own reckoning. His thoughts drifted to the heavy metal instrument he cast aside to begin playing a banjo, and then he reminded himself that he had no time for his own madness. Momentarily, he considered the passing of the bygone Ferryman soldier.

"Into the annals of time you go. Goodbye, denizen of Myrine. You fought bravely. Many more good men will die; but the Empire shall prevail."

The Grunt of Stone Tower sat within an old decrepit bar alone, pouring two glasses of Myrinian Whiskey. One now in his hand while the other across of his being, for his fallen comrade. The bar awfully quiet, no patrons willing to make small talk with the grieving ferryman. Soon after downing both glasses, making his way outside before pouring the rest of the bottle into the earth underneath. Hands trembling as he pours the remaining bottle of whiskey, a deep guttural growl coming from his already scratchy throat. "Rest easy, friend. We knew wot' we signed up fa' wen we picked up da' cowl n' became ferrymen. I swear unto thee ta' be killin as maneh wigs before I meet ya on da' flip side.."

"No mercy to da' wigs..." The Grunt of Stone Tower could be heard uttering such; soft as a whisper during this dreary night as he lumbers home drunkenly in an entranced haze.  

Edited by hiiampal

An elf, far away, sharpened her blighted steel blade with gritted teeth. She’d come far in the past few years, her finery abandoned for armor and a gambeson and her elaborate braid replaced with a plain ponytail. 

She not yet knew of her friend’s demise, but news would surely reach her; it always did.

And when that time comes,

It will become personal.

Ivan watched as his sister removed the man's head clean from his shoulders. "And so it goes.. mercy given to a man, part of a group that shows none, robbing citizens unarmed as they make way to our city. Nie longer, I say." The young heir commented, a profound respect developed for the man as he held steadfast in his last moments, a respect that he shared for a good amount of the Ferrymen. A capable man, who had shown courage in his last breaths drawn.

"More Orenians should come to realize the Empire is not their Emperor and Empress, the Empire may endure long after their foul bodies are food for worms." Sigmar Baruch sighed, pondering greatly why anyone would follow such cruel overlords to begin with, he came to the conclusion it must be blind ignorance.

10 hours ago, Moribundity said:

An elf, far away, sharpened her blighted steel blade with gritted teeth. She’d come far in the past few years, her finery abandoned for armor and a gambeson and her elaborate braid replaced with a plain ponytail. 

She not yet knew of her friend’s demise, but news would surely reach her; it always did.

And when that time comes,

It will become personal.

An Orenian soldier looks up at his pinup of Vexalia Lothryne (an antique from the War of Two Emperors) and sighs, smiling longingly.

Felix Mareno folded his right hand into a fist "I'll find the Imperial Bastard that did it"