On Dwarven Artifice

Valannor

[!] A Simplistic missive is scribed, and littered about the vestiges of the Dwarven Underkingdom - laden with dust and debris from further in the caverns.

"To those Dwed with acumen for artifice, for the Alchemical crafts;

I offer to you the concoctions of your people from ages yore - I offer the ability to craft pure starlight, and to make the light of the moon your own power. 

Embrace the teachings of Grimdugan. Seize your greed in hand, and make it strong.

Let the past never be forgotten.

For those with goods to trade for the knowledge of your people, leave your reply at the crossroads, scribed in golden inks. I shall await eagerly."

Spoiler

Feel free to leave a reply via forum letter if you're interested. 

A courier made his ways to the crossroads, looking all around before leaving a waxsealed piece of parchments upon a nearby boulder.

Once opened one would see a richly decorated piece of parchment adorned with golden letters.

Greeten's Let me first introduce myself. I am Davli goldhand, explorer and gatherer of knowledge.

I would like to arrange a meeting with you at the Waystone tavern to discuss a possible exchange of knowledge.

With regards, 

Davli Goldhand

The letter had been sealed by a waxseal.

[OOC This is not common knowledge, only the person this is addressed to can know its contents]

GOLDHAND_COMM (1).png

[!] A letter is placed at the crossroads, sealed with a piece of wax featuring an 'X' inscribed within an oval pressed into it. Opening the letter reveals a note endowed with gold flaked ink that shimmers in stark contrast to its black base.

To whom it may concern,

My Name is Relyk Grimgold - Tater Smith of Tagar Tazarak and apprentice to Alaric Grimgold. I, Ogradhad willing, wish to gain knowledge and eventually wisdom concerning the intricacies of alchemy. Please leave word in my mailbox near the forge of Tagar Tazarak if you wish to arrange for discussion of this topic face to face.

I am sure that one way or another I will be able to make it worth your time.

Narvok oz Urguan, Narvok oz Ogradhad.

[OOC: This knowledge is not common and is only for the adressee.]

[!] As requested, a neatly penned letter in curvy cursive writing would find itself at the crossroads mailbox, ready for delivery.

Greetings!

I would be very interested in studying what you have to offer. My name is Solheim, and I am an alchemist as well as a smith in frost salt, azhl, and starsteel. Feel free to reach out so we may have a meeting over coffee or tea and acquaint ourselves. I'm frequently around the Waystone Tavern, but we can meet elsewhere if you'd like.

Kind regards,

Solheim of Semsvannet

Magni Irongut uses his crayolas to draw Kjellos (on his signature red and white outfit for the holidays) over the missive he recieved before sending it back to the sender.