A d'Arkent's Condemnation

Mady

Frantically had Anastasya been approached by Joseph d'Azor and the Secretary of Foreign Affairs, who relayed the news swiftly to her. "They forced an old man to sign a document against his own people amidst a truce? This is unlike the Haeseni people," Empress Anastasya muttered to the two of them. 

Spoiler

Edited by Eryane

The Count of Azor shook his head as he welcomed the elderly Duke Emritus back into Providence. "I expected a shred more from Haense...just a shred, once more they prove me wrong..."

Would have an angry expression as he heard the news he would shout "The Haenseti barbarians doesn't know anything about a single day of peace and joy!" 

"His Grace Peter d'Arkent is too stupid to write this coherently. Nice try!" An Ashford heartily laughs.

"wub da ska" says Brother Viktor, very confused in the middle of fishing in the Blackvale lake while reading the condemnation, before turning it into a nice little hat. the hat blew off his head into the lake, rapidly becoming soggy and decaying into the depths of the water. he cried.

Father Katerina looked awkwardly at the Orenians that had come to meet her by the gate as she returned their Duke Peter d'Arkent. She would hurry back home to Haense afterwards, not wishing to stay too long in case the document was released whilsts she was there.

Joseph Clement spat out his tea in the mountains of Haense "They truly have lost their dignity have they not? Filthy snow-men barbarians, yuck."

Joseph's theme while sipping tea would go as following:

Spoiler

Peter Augustus d’Arkent stood and read the letter before looking around at the room of tutors. “This doesn’t make any sense. First the Fedei Defensor trusts letters written by literal lizard people and now they publish a letter not written by my grandfather but with his signature tacked onto its tail? We are better than this, surely? Civilization becomes uncivilized once more.” He returned to his studies but shook his head.

Isa B. sits at a nearby tavern, sipping his tea. He'd hear of the notice of the former Duke's declaration, nodding and smiling. "Mitras, he has honor. Good for you Lord Peter."

A brooding d'Arkent lay upon a plush couch within one of the many empty Parlors of the Sunholdt's manor within New Providence. The teen's hair covering alongside many different forms of hairpins would be scattered across the floor at the foot of the couch. "Of Course I am the one who has to deal with this!" Anne shouted into the air as her fingers idly ran through her hair which covered the upper half of her frail frame. "My Brothers, the Duke, are off doing GOD knows what and I'm stuck to take care of everything!" As the d'Arkent continued to complain to herself she'd swing her legs around, slamming them against the side of the couch in frustration. "They are lucky I love them or this family would drown without me." As the Pretentious Lady finally finished her rant she'd continue to lay upon the couch, looking over the paintings of her family within the room with a mix of frustration and love.

Diana Vuiller would shake her head with a sigh, speaking to her husband with a frown. “The poor man can’t catch a break! I hope the d’Arkent was alright. Bless his soul.. and Haense.. goodness, I have no words” 

Sir Victor b'Aruk gasps as his glistening orbs flickered over the shocking missive, his wig nearly dropping from his head. "Good 'eavens.. 'aense truleh 'as nae 'onour. So much for Fidei Defensor," he said for the 10th time today, setting the missive ablaze and trudging back into the kitchen to receive his daily beating at the hands of his wife.