Spoiler

[!] Lo and Canticle, for scattered by the wind 'cross the hills of Almaris fell a missive; and whether it was lodged within crevasses of piled wood or stone, or caught in the vortexes of rubbish that blew within the alleyways of Providence or Karosgrad, or 'gainst the barnacle-ridden planks biding sailors from a watery grave along the strait that split the continent twixt, did it bear this foreboding message:

In the jungle, the mighty jungle,
The lion sleeps tonight.
In the jungle the quiet jungle,
The lion sleeps tonight.

Near the village, the peaceful village,
The lion sleeps tonight.
Near the village, the quiet village,
The lion sleeps tonight.

Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling,
The lion sleeps tonight.
I'll hush my darling, don't fear it, darling,
The lion sleeps tonight.

Spoiler

raj you good?

i'm going to bed

Hrrmm...Must be somethin' about taht...hrm yeah

ughaughaughaughaugha

I love Oran, I love Oran so much I am willing to give up everything I have for Oran. The thing about Oran that I love so much is the people, the people on Oran are some of the greatest and most loyal military and slice of life roleplayers one could ever ask for. I have never had better rp than on Oran, the Oran rp is so good in fact, that I abandoned my friends, colleagues, family, job, pets, religion, taxes, girlfriend, wife, husband, son, daughter, and niece all just to join the MOJ and ISA because the Oran rp is so good. The people or Oran and the military rp is basically real military rp, just like, better! Seriously, Oran rp is the best rp there ever was because Oran not only has military roleplay for when I want to show off my roleplaying skills alongside my brothers in the MOJ and ISA, but it also has really good slice of life roleplay. Oran specializes in having a working economy and system that makes the world feel alive, the religions and the people apart of them are loyal and it makes Oran really good for religion roleplay as well which makes it even better than I thought it was originally. Infact, I take back my previous statement, I won't be just abandoning my livelihood for Oran, infact I will actually literally die for Oran, Oran is so good I could literally do everything for Oran because I love Oran. I was so lost before I found Oran, literally, I was playing with my friends in a bandit group outside Oran and we fought an MOJ person and won, so then this person comes into my discord dm's and convinced me that I should abandon that bandit group, rat them out with meta-gamed information, and do whats best for Oran because I love Oran rp and everyone that's in it.

Spoiler

s