< Enter rainier >

rainier

Good day to thee friends!

Call me rainier, Fugue, FugueFire, or by my roleplay name, Fighel. Anything will do, really! I encourage creative nicknames, too. I have been a member of Lord of the Craft for only a few weeks now, but I have an extensive history with roleplaying communities - be that through LARP, tabletop, forum-RP, Minecraft, and various other games and mediums. Right now, my life is kind of in flux as I find my footing with what I want to do with my career after college, if I want to pursue more college, where I want to live, etc... So, in the meantime, I am exploring my talents and interests more in-depth, which includes gaming and roleplaying.

On LotC I play a happy little Forest Dwarf by the name of Fighel, and so far I have found the Dwarven community to be quite welcoming with some good roleplay. But alas! I want to expand my horizons and find meaningful RP and OOC connections with many other groups and areas as well!

So, by all means, let me know about your favorite communities, towns, and all that! Otherwise, I am left to scour forum posts and aimlessly explore the realm until I happen upon you. Cheerio!

You are undeniably wholesome.  

Hmu on discord @ Valannor#7030, if'n you're interested in some of the more engaging rp opportunities. Look forwards to seeing where you go!

Welcome to the server! I can't wait to see you around in game. c: 
If you've got any questions or need any help at all, you're also welcome to reach out to me @ Lumii#0001 if you need.
I hope you enjoy your time here! There's tons of fun to be had.

Welcome to the server! Good to see you're enjoying yourself, if you want someone to talk to or vibe with, always down for that! Otherwise, can most certainly dm me at beautifulwatty#6584 on discord or tadabug2000 in mineman!