A New Face in the War

DahStalker

The fact that it'll be over soon and my bank account can stop worrying about it lmfao

7 minutes ago, WhatTheDoggDoin said:

The fact that it'll be over soon and my bank account can stop worrying about it lmfao

I feel this on a deeper level. 

christmas dinner ngl

excited to try vr. managed to cop a high-end headset for mad cheap (hp reverb g2). been holding off trying it on so i can get some kind of christmas surprise and feel like a kid. just a bit disappointed i couldn't cop a new gpu that isn't horribly over msrp due to scalpers and crypto miners :(

although living the billy sham experience and seeing lotc in vr seems neat. ik kowa went through some extensive means to make lotc vr compatible

28 minutes ago, Heero said:

although living the billy sham experience and seeing lotc in vr seems neat. ik kowa went through some extensive means to make lotc vr compatible

yh LotC is the metaverse. thats what tech has been working on all this time. were going decentralized and we're bringing NFTs and bitcoin and runescape botting. also crumena is finally getting a wife

On a serious note, just looking forward to vibing and having some off time from things 😎

3 hours ago, Heero said:

excited to try vr. managed to cop a high-end headset for mad cheap (hp reverb g2). been holding off trying it on so i can get some kind of christmas surprise and feel like a kid. just a bit disappointed i couldn't cop a new gpu that isn't horribly over msrp due to scalpers and crypto miners :(

Crumena finds a wife in VR