Critter's Tailoring [OPEN Skins for Sale - USD and Mina]

critter

Here's the skinny: you give me money (fake or real), I make you a skin. Below are some examples and tiers of pricing: I can do dresses! tailcoats! androgynous folk! less-humanoid folk! My style is pretty high-contrast, saturation-oriented, with style influences from the Renaissance thru Victorian era.

THE FULL RENDER - 200-300 mina

Your persona. Their 'fit. My art. Base included on request.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6f535cd7be7f68669106f5aeb2a263f6.png

NO TEA NO SHADE - 75 mina

I paint you a one-layer, basic colorblocking of your persona/their outfit and you or another artist of your choosing do the shading/details. 

JK, ALL THE SHADE - 50 mina

I add shading/details to a skin of your design or free use. Good for new scars, minor color changes, adding an accessory, shading the basics. If I find out you are using a skin w/o permission (or have given me a skin w/o edit permission), I'm going to the artist. Snitches get... a decent reputation in the art community, maybe?

THE KITTEN CABOODLE - starting at $20USD

Three outfits. Full shading, full rendering. You want 3 versions of a single outfit - base, travel, rest? Sure. You want formalwear, fightin' suit, and party garb? Sure. You can also request less or more skins: it is $20 for 2 or 3, and +$5 for every additional skin. I will negotiate mina for this, but it's going to be steep. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f0ba6ff2982dc0b71ef298fe2f44c747.png image.thumb.png.a104d5d2ed99ef006b1db23880cec3c6.png

DA RULEZ

TIME NEEDED TO COMPLETE YOUR SKIN!

FOR ALL MINA COMMISSIONS: 3-5 days.

FOR CASH COMMISSIONS: 48hrs. EXCEPTIONTHE KITTEN CABOODLE: 3 days. 

Please remember I am only human, despite my obvious penchant for pointy-eared alternatives. Tone is hard to convey: sometimes time is hard to estimate, or worse yet, hard to find. I am going to assume you have the best intentions and ask that you do the same. Please do not send me daily check-in requests on your skin: I promise I will let you know when it is done or if I hit a hurdle. Furthermore, when we get to the editing stages, will do what you ask, but I'm not a mindreader! Reference images always help if you can't verbalize what you'd seeing.

TO COMMISSION:

DM me on the forum or Discord critter#2059 with:

- Your character's name

- Which tier you want OR a basic description of what you're looking for (if the latter, please include price range)

- A few references/screenshots/base skin/etc. Something to know what I'm looking at.

I am an EST artist. I will reply within 24 hours.

An amazing skinner!!

truly one of the best quality skinners ive had. 

She's a total fabric nerd!!!  She can look at historical dresses and tell you what fabric it is made out of, how that fabric will fold, and how light will interact with the fabric.  100% pick her if you want epic fabric folding!!!