A SEARCH - MASTERS OF THE ARCANE

Gemini

[!] A beautifully decorated missive inked upon silver parchement had been pinned to the Haelun’or notice board. 

u2GyeG4hUjkGJbWLD3LUQvdR6HcLZhwCXPCF0QSe

gemisun.png

To follow Larihei,

to progress

and learn

Written by Usamea An’asul

5th of The Deep Cold, Year 55 of the Second Age

The most blessed of Mali shall never cease progress, scholarly work must continue

Dear teachers, masters of the arcane, 

I am writing this missive with a genuine heard and a wish to progress myself in the field of the arcane. I have read more books than I am able to count, while I believe theory to as important as action itself, one may not learn without a teacher to guide them. 

The artisans of the arcane rarely, but sometimes take upon them to continue their legacy, to sheir their sacred knowledge with an apprentice; so that knowledge may be passed on. 

I am looking for a teacher, someone to take it upon themselves to ensure that these sacred arts are not lost in time. I am hoping to become an apprentince, to finally begin my jorney as a progressive sorceress. Hard it will be, full of many ups and down however I am prepared. Years of consideration and after hundreds of interviews I have decided that this is the path I wish to take. 

To whomever this may be of concern, 

As it was with Larihei, us Mali’thill are perhaps the most fluent wielders of the voidal arts. Thus I am seeking to progress myself especially in the voidal field. I am seeking masters in the following voidal arts:

• Fire evocation
  • Sensory illusion
  • Voidal translocation

Were my search proven unfruitful, a search shall never cease. A Mali’thill shan’t ever stop seeking knowledge.

Signed, 

Usamea An’asul

AY’LARIHEI

AY’MAHERAL ELESIA ELERVATHAR

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

sPgXoREkeQ_Ph3WBHM0xBd1BQsi9OVwqNDgh4wyUJt2vmHtpr8ucR00xjDJUtAPKEpXsMfbUjh1gvhsNR0Fa5RwLFMVRPY1aic5oYILvgf5ZSiVSJkxzUHkjtOiBqv6ClNGjQQLl

Spoiler

ahah sorry I need to practice my forum posts so Im just turning everything into post :DDD also thanks to reko for the white pieces of art

A mage stares at this is in disgust- at least hunt for decent magics.

A magi stares at this in disgust- at least hunt for decent magics.

2 hours ago, JustGrim said:

A mage stares at this is in disgust- at least hunt for decent magics.