DEUS DAMNAT SUPERBIAM

6xdestroyer

[!] Sheets of Papyrus are pinned to the various doors on Houses of Worship across Almaris.

0AG9005MbM2p92BSbsdiv-NBjsxjaEfKJAnawLxk-9uHk_pWDh0ZYeABXv-gfbrcbWk9UwsmH4PQTdCRDFimqWKuFuWr5HE5O2LLHvx5RteK74TnkU3WMFMoc0sWZwX4RRLLuWkU

Deus Damnat Superbiam 

GOD Damns the Prideful

“For the abundance of the spirit is never divided, but multiplied.”

The Holy Scroll of Virtue 2:9, (Canticle of Charity, 9). 

These hypotheses are written in common and taken from the translated Holy Scrolls in an effort to make them readily available to all common folk of Almaris.  Those that are educated in literacy are encouraged to spread these messages to those illiterate, for GOD’s love is dependent not on education of the mind, but of devotion of the soul.

HYPOTHESIS I: To the servants of the Creator, those descendents which are blessed with life by GOD’s virtue, we must beg the forgiveness of GOD. Those which verily claim His Church no longer do so in His honor but their own

I. When Godwin claimed His prophetic vision, GOD did damn him 2:1:20 “There are no partners of GOD,” He willed descendants be His servants, and His alone.

II. His kingdom is not subjected to decay, but to languishment 2:2:5 “while you preserve the kingdom of man, the kingdom of GOD languishes.”

III. This languish is caused by the preservation of the kingdom of man by His servants. 

IV. To focus on the Kingdom of Man before the Kingdom of God is thus a sin; henceforth referred to as ‘pride’.

HYPOTHESIS 2: Yaromir of Jorenus ushers in Iblees’ VOID…

I. Iblees, the Final Disguiser, does guise himself as God 4:1:30 “So there is come a final Deceiver in the guise of GOD.”

II, Iblees does usher the VOID into GOD’s mortal realm 4:1:32 

III. The VOID has entered the realm of Almaris famously in the lands of Aluria in the space between Oren and Urguan.

IV. Iblees’ VOID has collided with the mortal realm during Yaromir’s claim to act as GOD’s supreme representative.

V. Yaromir of Jorenus did bring about the VOID of Iblees, GOD’s punishment. 

HYPOTHESIS III: Yaromir of Jorenus does suffer the SIN of PRIDE…

I. GOD does judge His servants on their worldly pursuits.

II. Those who devote themselves to the kingdom of man do cause GOD’s suffering in the Seven Skies.

III. Yaromir has involved himself in the matters of the Kingdom of Man while abandoning and dividing His flock.

IV. Yaromir has constructed no new temples to GOD.

V. Yaromir has sent more thesis on punishment of GOD’s servants than he has made thesis on GOD’s service.

VI. Yaromir has let sit unadministered the many God’s houses of worship of Almaris: DECAY.

VII. Yaromir has used GOD’s house in Haense to administer MORTAL matters more than SPIRITUAL ones.

VIII. Yarmoir has suffered the SIN of PRIDE, he has let GOD’s mortal realm decay.

HYPOTHESIS IV: Yaromir does ally himself with the forbidden flock, bringing about GENOCIDE

I. Yaromir does suffer sloth and pride as he ignores much of the flock.

II. Urguan does remain astray from GOD’s glory, despite this He welcomes them with OPEN arms.

III. GOD’s priests have been attacked in Urguan land, myself included, for preaching His glory.

IV. Urguan has not publicly stated their support for the protection of GOD’s flock and their freedoms to usher in GOD’s graces in the mortal kingdom.

V. Yaromir does not condemn Urguan for their invasion of land held by GOD’s flock despite lacking these assurances.

VI. Yaromir not only focuses thus on the mortal kingdom, but IGNORES GOD’s servants and their pleas.

VII. Yaromir ALLIES himself with the forbidden flock; encouraging the GENOCIDE of GOD’s flock.

HYPOTHESIS V: The Mother Church has decayed; shown by signs of IBLEE’s arrival and the END OF DAYS…

I. The VOID of Iblees spreads literally in the lands of Almaris. 

II. Much of the College of Cardinals ignore the SINS of Yaromir.

III. SOME are complacent to his SINS or at the least suffer from SLOTH.

IV. A Cardinal, just as a layman, serves GOD first and foremost, not man.

V. GOD’s houses sit empty, His flock unattended to. 

VI. GOD’s houses decay, unattended to or lacking the necessary funds for their repairs. 

VII. Wayshrines have been built fewer and fewer.

VIII. Wayshrines sit toppled, their HOLY images faded to naught. 

IX. GOD’s Mortal Kingdom represents the devotion of His flock and the devotion of HIS church.

X. The DECAY of His Mortal Kingdom represents the ROT of HIS flock and HIS church.

A CALL: His flock be driven to serve GOD themselves, should the CHURCH continue to ROT…

I. His flock are driven to find GOD in their own hearts, just as The Scroll of Virtue outlines.

II. His flock are driven to CONDEMN the sinners in the CHURCH, especially those SINNERS guising themselves as HIS virtuous Shepherds.

III. His shepherds are emboldened to condemn fellow sinners, for GOD made none of us perfect without aspiring to be. 

ON DECAY

The stairs of decay are one designed by Ibless and walked of by man. They are disguised by walls of beauty and riches. From the top of the stairs, one cannot see the bottom, instead they are encouraged to take the first step, the steepest of them all, by wealth and power. As one takes a step down and their vision is distracted by sights of great personal gain and accomplishments in their name, they are unaware that if they turn around there is naught but dark halls and sorrow from their transgressions. Like a pond slowly drained by a stream, decay drains the power of GOD’s word on our plane. However, we know GOD to be Almighty and Strong. His staircase knows not the nature of decay. We must, though hard, begin the process of turning around on our staircase and repairing the stairs of man so that we may one day walk upon the stairs of GOD and ascend to the Seven Skies.

GOD’s humble servant,

Father Draskovic.

oXXKbSIf3iU-niufPWhq5CjRMEylDHkiVCGZRdaAHM1Rk2bMZvoSovFCNacUeumIeDKx0k3jb4fZ1VL8EcXDmXUW1l9OZjjGP2LDayQjoebUlbab6Bvk1iJ-rbnk06qanVye6Yzk

An odd man idly glanced over the paper before shrugging. He cared not for religion but understood that it led to war and damnation and so he welcomed the missives across the human lands.

Prince of Providence Peter Augustus would read the pinned missive as he took in the words. “Perhaps I should speak to Father Draskovic. I am in the need of more tutors.” He smiled as he made his way to find him. 

Joseph d'Azor trudged up the snowy steps to the Providence Cathedral for his morning prayers, he would pray for his countrymen beset by agents of the church upon the roads, he would pray for his Emperor and Empress, and he would pray for canonist brethren in the North, as despite the hostilities they were brethren, and he would pray for the High Pontiff. Halting in the snow as he came across the letter pinned to the door, he joined the crowd gathered reading it. "My goodness...." The man spoke seeming to share the reactions of all the others. 

Valentino Gradic would read the letters pinned, first excitedly shocked before transitioning into an amenable sense of agreement. "The more I read the more I realize he's perhaps right. I would love to hear this man deliver a sermon one day."

"Amen" the newly-converted Kharajyr says "All glory to God!"

"One might say that all those accusations of genocide make the Diet of Karosgrad look like a joke, YET we find ourselves in a similar situation. May their souls rest in peace and may they watch over the righteous flock of the Empire during this war against those who fight alongside followers of IBLEES." Joseph Clement de Sarkozy signed the Lorraine as he read the missive of the Father.

"Another incident? In Oren? Why I am not surprised?" sighs Friar Viktor, contemplating abandoning any attempt to sway them from their dark path, one they still walked along when their journey began that fateful day in Savoy... "Perhaps they truly do wish to abandon the Church to continue their fall to secularisation, the Canonist Church in the 'Holy' Orenian Empire is dead." he writes his thoughts in a book once again in the Nu Loc library

"This man is not a priest.. Unless he was ordained off the record," the Prelate of the Clergy states, eyeing the missive before throwing it away dismissively.

1 minute ago, KaiserJacobII said:

"This man is not a priest.. Unless he was ordained off the record," the Prelate of the Clergy states, eyeing the missive before throwing it away dismissively.

Varon remembers writing his thesis and being ordained by the previous Pontiff Himself!

“Wise man, this one, perhaps I ought to talk with him sometime” denoted Brother Christopher from his residence.

2 minutes ago, 6xdestroyer said:

Varon remembers writing his thesis and being ordained by the previous Pontiff Himself!

Francis checks the Clergy roster once, twice, and then thrice. Content that Varon Draskovic is indeed not a Clergyman, he lays down for a long nap.

"Disappointing how they fall further from God's grace by the day," Mused Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum to himself, shaking his head as he returned from his year-long pilgrimage.

Edited by Ramon

“Yarmoir’s pride is the downfall of us all. “ stated a hieromonk before penning a letter to the draskoic