Uncapped Raids?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Should we adopt uncapped raids

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but expand raid size

Mmm, yes, I love me a good ol' poll every now and then

Although they can be agreed upon idk if they are the best in all situations ngl

I think the current raid cap is mostly fine. I do think there should be expanded, if not entirely uncapped, raids so long as they're declared an hour beforehand.

Raids are so unbalanced if you can only bring 12 guys and get bell-rung on and have a 50 man rally come outta thin air. :(

you can't suggest uncapped raids without also suggesting a pre-declared raid notification to allow ppl to log on lol

I hate excluding people and getting excluded, and actually capping the amount just makes it so the sweats get sweatier

Uncapped raids would be hell to manage without like 3 mods per raid my guy. 

35 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

you can't suggest uncapped raids without also suggesting a pre-declared raid notification to allow ppl to log on lol

They already have that with 20 man raids so it would make sense for them to add it here 

Depends on the scenario. If it is a small settlement with an small RP group. Then yes, but if it is a large city like Providence of Karosgrav. That can rally 50 by sneezing, then bring the thunder. 

Nah, taking even more time away from mods? making them ask for people to join with a post and then allowing not so competent people on staff? Nah

6 hours ago, Nectorist said:

I think the current raid cap is mostly fine. I do think there should be expanded, if not entirely uncapped, raids so long as they're declared an hour beforehand.

big agree^