Bakir Ireheart smiled as the orenians lay dead in their own fields "What a beautiful sight to see. The pile of wigs is becoming larger by the day."

Edited by Elite_Snipes_

Diomé Indoren began setting aside coins for each of the men he killed in the battle. 

"One for this poor archer, one for the woman who fell behind, one for this idiot that thought he could catch me on his own, one f- you know what **** it." The 'ker looked over to one of the many halfling ferrymen and tossed him a large scak of gilded coins. "Here, figure out how many people I killed. I lose track."

Ser Dimitri had continued fighting despite being cut off and separated from the forces. Soon joining under the banner of Diome and helping in his push against the Orenians!

William Payne sat pensively on a stone at the Urguani borderlands.
As he contemplated the battle, he thoroughly cleaned his sword from the blood of his 
orenian foes. 
"Brave men have died here today, but victory does not only come from bravery
 but from the skill with youre sword."

Edited by unlegiqDuck
formating

51 minutes ago, Masouri said:

fought with Islamic fervor

((Ooc: Rashidun fervor

A certain Qalasheen nods approvingly of the ferrymen's success, though was saddened to hear of a fellow mumineen fighting for the tyrannical govt. He made a dua for allah to forgive his sins, and pray for further ferrymen victorys.

A certain ferrymen wakes up to see men returning home with loot "DAMN IT! I need one of those urguan clocks to wake me up in time!"

Arsenios Mareno waves a handkerchief from the balcony of Stone Tower as his comrades return victorious!

Rune came to a stop upon seeing the carnage from afar. "Meatbags at it again I see." The Sorvian would state before deciding he'd turn around and go elsewhere today.

Lylianth grinned, standing upon Stone Tower’s upper level as she watched the ferrymen return. She waved her teal bandana in solidarity. “Seems the wig-wearers finally took a fight.” The elven woman muttered to herself as she noted the bloodied blades of her comrades.

Alexandros Mareno watched from outside the gates of Providence where he and his comrades had forced the vastly larger Orenian force to retreat to time and time again "Pathetic." he said aloud with a glaring gaze to those hiding from him. Once Alex had returned to Stone Tower, he began cleaning his blade, he wouldn't allow the blood of one Orenian to rust his blade as it was still destined to taste more, the young cavalryman was driven by the death of his uncle and his goals were revenge.

Theroden shakes his head at the news, chuckling. "I keep missing all of the major fights. Seems like the Orenians might manage to lose entirely before I see much of the war. I must say I expected more from them."

Thumbrindal chuckles as he hears the news spread like wildfire" Oren succesfully defended t'eir gates but its nae victory to brag aboot lost half their army..."he'd say as he smiles"our lads gave them a good hammerin! With the next attack oi am sure they will lose as a phyhrric victory only lasts once..."