[Farewell] The Surety of Steel

BDanecker

I weep bitterly 

Man, you were one of the primary reasons I log on to LoTC. Really disheartened to see you go.

I'll miss my favorite dwarven *******. But hey, that means Rylanor got replaced as my favorite metallic dwarf.

Lul. Also farewell! I do hope that one day the server can deserve you back, but until your ideas and brilliance can be brought to light, I say farewell…

bdan you magnificent bastard ill miss you, thanks for the outright bonkers rp and all the chaos the went along with it. 

Spoiler

also thanks for breaking Mica's heart thats pog

Edited by sciencepants2

It's been real brotha. Farewell, and good luck to where you end up. It was a pleasure doing events with you.

think it's kinda shitty of you to go and out people like that. they're not spiteful, and leaking conversations and stuff sounds quite like you are. understandable to be angry but it's different to air it to the entire server yknow? he was personally reasonable in his delivery (regardless of the result) and i think he deserves some respect for that.

plus, if you're gonna say you were unjustly blacklisted from nodes, why don't you tell us WHY that happened? maybe it doesn't reflect that well on you? i wonder

Haskir lofts a sorrowful hand in farewell from his bedrock cage. "He was one of the good ones."

126182358_o6PDJ1C-Imgur.thumb.gif.e8ea72a5ba2f2fdbef26b8101279b9f6.gif

Spoiler

don't be a stranger boi, hmu on discord, there's other places more deserving of good writing

One of the best individuals I've ever RPed with. Every time our character met in that little workshop, we'd sit there for hours. Really wholesome rp and I really hope to see you back one day, brother. Take care my brotha!

Mika Uialben puts another marking on his hidden and secret anvilaxe board

2 minutes ago, Carson said:

think it's kinda shitty of you to go and out people like that. they're not spiteful, and leaking conversations and stuff sounds quite like you are. understandable to be angry but it's different to air it to the entire server yknow?

An understandable complaint. I give no slander nor disrespect to the logs in question, but a situation like this that involves a great deal of the server demands clarity for all to know.