[Farewell] The Surety of Steel

BDanecker

I've only had good experiences with this guy. On this day, LotC loses one of its best, but also the dwarven community. One step closer to being a human only server I guess!

To BDan, thank you for roleplaying with me when I was a new player and making me see the potential of what you can achieve if you are ambitious and surround yourself with good people. I hope we'll still chat from time to time in DMs, send each other some jokes and ask for life advice!

Sorry to hear the happened to you BD, I enjoyed our short time of collaboration and wish you nothing but the best in life! Farewell my friend! 

3 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

Ill do my best to take on what is being left to Rylanor. God speed my brother, I know we will be doing other shit in the mean time

IK you'll do great dude.

Today is truly a sad day. I'm glad I was able to stand by your side in some of your projects and I know we might have different opinions from time to time but I truly believe you were the future of craftsmanship and core aspects of dwarven culture. 

Aside from that I hope we will stay in touch and game together.

LoTC won't be the same without you.

I just hope STs realize how their actions keep harming an entire playerbase and offer a hand to those interested in traveling down the path you've started.

Stay Gold Dory boy

BD, BD, BD. Where to begin.

You were one of the few people I’ve come to trust completely in this treacherous RP (and OOC) world of LOTC. You’ve been straightforward, kind, hardworking, passionate, and of high rarity, one to let RP stay in RP. It’s been the pleasure of my life to get to work with you since becoming Grand King, and whilst it’s an utter disappointment of the teams that failed you, I promise one way or another one of us dwed will pickup where you left off and ensure that your promise is fulfilled, if only in a different way. 

Hope life, and other folk outside of LOTC, treat you with the respect you deserve, and I do hope we can continue to play games and all that jazz. The RP has been astronomical, and I surely won’t forget it or you. 

And while I know by all means it’s a Hail Mary, I hope one day things improve to a point you return to us, as I for sure would welcome you back with open arms. 

Till then, take it easy BDan, gonna miss you and Dorimnur very much.

- Terry

LOTC try not to chase off their absolute best players challenge (LT EDITION)

Goodbye friend. It has been an utmost pleasure knowing you and meeting you on LotC. Genuine respect for the mischief we talked about and plotted together. 

another casualty of the epic (cringe) "jaded boomer" mentality to lore & player creativity where some guy you never see or roleplay with shits on your lore instead of working with you and expects you to rewrite it to suit his narrow and perpetually fluctuating tastes. you will be missed

see you next year dude, have a good break over the holidays

Hekkaes Goldhand would be somewhere in an unknown cave, performing one of the legendary dwarven militaristic dances, cha-cha slide.

Spoiler

let the fun aside, i love you bro and i had some of my best times with you.

not to make it long but i just want to thank you for everything you've done my man, take care of yourself and dm me from time to time *******

5 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

see you next year dude, have a good break over the holidays

mu2uet2_pTZ9RVVnX_ptaY3enPmYw1J7t6HrJV2aHbeViy1_qLo1yf7z377QYBq8Pb6IVxSvOeHk7EZUl7g9LwOCzItZxAw-7CjUul_Bl_Of8vdbV4ViijUs9kYxMtjg3PLacGlR

Same to you man

Godspeed you magnificent bastard, Our times together had been nothing but fun for me and it was an honor to roleplay with you from when I had first joined the server and found my way to the workers guild until the final moment Dorimunr was still human. I do hope we can keep in contact on discord for a long time coming as you've been someone I've known since the first week I was on this server and its a shame to see you go.

There never will be someone who can take the spot you have in my characters lives.