[Farewell] The Surety of Steel

BDanecker

Upon entering Khaz’A’Dentrumm, Dorimnur would be greeted by a familiar face. Rhewen would place his arm around the shoulders of the frostborn Goldhand, hand him a bottomless tankard, and lead him through the halls of his ancestors in the sky.

Unaware of Dorumnir's fate, Celeste found herself knelt once more at Anbella's shrine, gazing up in silent sorrow. It seemed all too often that friends and family would just.. Disappear... Drawing a bottle and some wooden sticks from her side, she placed them within and flickered to light the wooden ends, a small offering in hopes that this lost soul might one day come home.

Every time I RP'd with you, I always told people that you were my favorite dwarf RPer umu Even though we've only had little interactions in game, you seemed really cool.  Sad to see you go, though I hope you find some cool things for yourself.  If you ever decide to return, I'll be excited to find you in RP again!

I hardly know you.

But Noobli had nice things to say, and I figured I'd leave a memo.

The measure of somebody's worth on LoTC is not limited to success with Applications, Staff, or Warclaim victory posts.

It's the mark you leave on the people you leave behind. I was Story Team when you got your blacklist, and frankly you deserved it.

BUT.

That is not the measure of your value. A few sparse "bad" things (how bad is it really if it hurt absolutely nobody?) do not dictate your affect on the people around you.

Clearly, your friends from your playerbase like you, and many people will miss you. The door is always open for when you wish to have some fun; but if the game is not fun for you anymore, it's good to take a break and relax and enjoy yourself some Holiday spirit.

mqdefault.jpg

You were always a top lad

On 12/22/2021 at 5:52 PM, BDanecker said:

dealt with being called "a negative contributor to the crafting and RP scene" by the ST admin

Been there done that, except with alchemy, after writing a multitude of pieces (over the span of 1.5 years) and conducting unique and intriguing alchemy rp for months. It's almost as if the ST is anti-effort, or anti-creativity.

The truth is, the server won't appreciate your work and effort, and it definitely won't be flexible enough to accept it, as that would strip power from the ST. Everybody sits on their high horse and preaches about quality and lore but that's one of the reasons everything is so bad these days. 

IC: *Khubuc sat in his home the dim light of his lit cigar flashed across his face as he hears the news of his friend, saying quietly to himself "Rest easy now, friend".

OOC: I understand that it is hard to work with those that don't have the same passion for something as you do. The server needs more people like you and the dedication you had for the dwarves rivals the paragons. It's been a real pleasure rp'ing with you my friend, wish you all the best for the future

12 hours ago, Nozoa said:

Been there done that, except with alchemy, after writing a multitude of pieces (over the span of 1.5 years) and conducting unique and intriguing alchemy rp for months. It's almost as if the ST is anti-effort, or anti-creativity.

The truth is, the server won't appreciate your work and effort, and it definitely won't be flexible enough to accept it, as that would strip power from the ST. Everybody sits on their high horse and preaches about quality and lore but that's one of the reasons everything is so bad these days. 

Literally your works and rp have been my inspiration for alchemy rp, and I ******* love it. This is ******* painful to hear and see. God speed my schizo king

It was a pleasure to work and rp with you! Welcome to the club, and I hope you have better adventures elsewhere <3

unknown.png