In Regards to the High Elven Throne, 55 S.A.

Kingdom of Norland

"Nice. Damn nice." Ayred Drakon says, "I'm framing this one."

Diomé Indoren applauds the work of the Norlandic people. "Very well written."

"And so those wronged by the denizens of the Silver State in the past flock to the rightful future of the 'aheral." So spoke the Princess, as she placed the missive of recognition atop that of Fenn's

"Glory to elvenkind?" muttered April, having a vague memory of this mali. "I do hope she works out - Haelun'or is quite the mess." 

Vytrek Tundrak reads over the missive, nodding singularly. "As always, our valued neighbors to the west demonstrate wisdom and courage."

Aroiia Drakon would hear of the missive and say, "I look forward to the ascension of Princess Ivarielle I. Maybe with her in power, there will at last be hope for the High Elves"

5 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Diomé Indoren applauds the work of the Norlandic people. "Very well written."

Vane beams with pride at his own masterful penmanship "I did this." he smiles 

Spoiler

I Made This | Know Your Meme

Just now, _pr0fit said:

Vane beams with pride at his own masterful penmanship "I did this." he smiles 

Reveal hidden contents

I Made This | Know Your Meme

Spoiler

You made this? But I swear i watched this be m-

Ivan var Ruthern was thoroughly confused. "I thought the High Elven state elected their leaders? Why do the Northern savages refer to her as a princess?"

A man of Raevir blood gave two thumbs up, nicknamed the Brash by his kin. "Alright, sure. Don't care much for Elven politics anywhom, WHY not!"

"On one hand, we have a Kingdom led by an infamous House of Bandits and on the other hand, we have a Principality - on paper that is - propped up by The Ferrymen." Remarks the Sohaer, chuckling to himself as he strides towards his Hearth - tossing the missive into it shortly thereafter. "Birds of a feather, flock together." Concludes Braxus, satisfied that yet another Schism shall be put to rest by the sheer ineptitude and incompetence of those at the Helm.

"Progress." The elfess nodded in approval as word reached her. The misfit sat in her new residency, sharpening her blades.

Akkar Tundrak read over the official recognition with a smile, making his opinion known publically: "I must admit that it is with great joy to which I witness the slow abolition of ongoing Aheral' idiocy; feable acts by this foolish Aheral' Sohaer proves enough for any Mali' to understand the roots of whom these grotesque issues originate. Through Princess Ivarielle I, not just the Aheral' may recover a measure of strength, but also, through her that all Mali' may once again become emboldened in new-found vigour among our kind."

"What gives these pagans the authority to determine who is the rightful leader of a cultural people that reside in a land far from their very own. This is an attempt at puppetry, plain and simple. Let's hope that their attempts have no bearing, otherwise it could prove to be very dangerous for the rest of us." a very canonist James Hartford would ironically remark from his self-exile in the Haeseni kingdom, commenting on something that does not concern him.

This ideology, this comedy of the aheralic Princedom whom openly support the spawns of Iblees and ally with the criminals that make the murdering of Mali an Olympic sport seems rather funny.Usamea would comment upon seeing the missiveA shame Norland had to declare a war on us but I suppose they have no idea that this is but yet another attempt over thousands of years, impures trying to take over us. Elokarir’san would chuckle along with the rest of council. The Mali preparing for a meeting, the topics not including this play-pretendI wish you all the best false princess Ivarielle when the Norlandic cut the ears of yourself and your people, forcing you into servitude, serving elvalah as the creatures you are. nae uvul’thrur ito Bortu illera.