The Kingdom of Newland

_mady07

screenshot2.png

[!] A flyer attached with a drawling has been hung in almost every nation, on street posts and every corner to even the announcement boards in the square! [!]

"Norland is cool, but whats cooler is NEWLAND! We are an independent kingdom that has our own tower in the palace! we have a tavern and we sell lots of things that parents would HATE. Newland is so cool we have a queen and her council and we even have already had a wedding hosted with Newland. If you want to be really really cool and meet lots of friends and help us convince Daria to get a bear you should come to Newland we are really really really really fancy, we even have a super secret spring in a tree.. but you cant tell any parents so if you want to be a newlandic citizen find us today!"

"P.S We even have an army.. also dont be a rat we dont like cheese here!"

Signed

e4eee49e18aea9cb17110f168f05a05a.thumb.png.ebe71691e9e3257fac8114549d316dbf.png

"NEWLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!" The tiny Helios, QUEEN's advisor, screams at the top of his lungs from Norland's palace.

Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric frowns as he remembers when he and Friedrich founded Nuurlund. Nonetheless, he does nothing about it aside from hand his lover the missive. ( @wowsirss)

A giggle erupted from the Eiriksson residence, Torstein looking it over. "Newland, Newland! We like Krugsmas!"

Astrid Eiriksson Ruric simply rolls her eyes “Yeh try to be friends but they don’t listen.”

Mera Camianwho probably hates puppies and butterflies and candy, simply remarked, "I f***ing hate children."

23 minutes ago, AstriaS said:

Mera Camianwho probably hates puppies and butterflies and candy, simply remarked, "I f***ing hate children."

Spoiler

Somewhere, somehow, a very angry berserker agrees.

Meiling reads the missive, jumping up and down as she giggles. The excitement of the girl being heard all over the Chen residence, "Better not tell Maln and Haelun!" 

Local Severian slaver smiles the sun smile as he readies his drakaars

Faint lavender eyes scan the notice with a small smirk to the owner's countenance.
"Smol Bear is kinda based..." 
A soft, lighthearted comment of pure amusement as he made note to travel there soon-ish.

Amura the 10 year old of Elvenese plans to go right away.

The Queen of Savoyézzo threw the letter into the fireplace, nervously walking in circle. "GET ME SOME INK AND PAPER!" She shouted at her maids. "I'm sorry, but we've got even another kingdom!" The girl excused herself, before sitting onto her bureau and starting to write aggressively. 

To her Majesty, Queen Inga of Newland @Firelight9

"We congratulate you on the founding of your realm, we wish you lots of prosperity and may your treasury be filled with lots of candies. Our nation would like to establish relations with yours and open possible talks, are you inclined to such offer. I'm awaiting your response!"

Signed, Queen Carolina of Savoyézzo

"Emperor" Sergius "Horen" cackles from the darkness, prepared to invade the Kingdoms of Newland and Savoyézzo with his leal "dragon knights" (toys).

The child grabbed his crayon and penned a missive addressed to the sovereigns of the aforementioned realms: @Valecius@Firelight9

"For far too long have the Crowns of Newland and Savoyézzo oppressed their peoples. We, the Empire of Horenland, shall free their Realms from their shackles. Your Thrones are mine. Surrender them to me or we shall have War.

Signed, HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, Sergius I of the House "Horen", "Emperor" of Horenland, Defender of the Children."

16 minutes ago, Valecius said:

The Queen of Savoyézzo threw the letter into the fireplace, nervously walking in circle. "GET ME SOME INK AND PAPER!" She shouted at her maids. "I'm sorry, but we've got even another kingdom!" The girl excused herself, before sitting onto her bureau and starting to write aggressively. 

To her Majesty, Queen Inga of Newland @Firelight9

"We congratulate you on the founding of your realm, we wish you lots of prosperity and may your treasury be filled with lots of candies. Our nation would like to establish relations with yours and open possible talks, are you inclined to such offer. I'm awaiting your response!"

Signed, Queen Carolina of Savoyézzo

[!] Inga Edvardsson scanned over the letter a bight gleaming smile filling the young girl's expressions "Helios come quick look!" @Diogen she called out to her royal advisor handing him the letter as she took out a crayon and began to write a letter in response.

To her royal highness, Queen Carolina of Savoyézzo.

"Thank you very much! We would love to have a talk, maybe we could meet here in the palace of Varhelm for tea and a game of hide and seek. I hope to speak with you soon, And here I hope it gets to you alright! The candies are the finest from our whole palace!"

signed

e4eee49e18aea9cb17110f168f05a05a.thumb.png.0bc7901eba5db00b8622e86a27165038.png

[!] Along with the Letter would arrive a small selection of candies!