Darker Shade of Pink [AMA]

HogoBojo

Do you have any plans or vision on how to address player retention?

Who was your favourite character you have played?

Why not BogoHojo?

When will we commence the Canadian take over of Community Team?

when are you unbanning frill ? 

What do you think of me? be truthful plz, leave nothing out! even if you are secretly my dad! 

On 12/23/2021 at 4:12 PM, kipps said:

what are your plans as community admin (no general answers like 'I wanna help the community' pls)

Surprise, surprise, I do want to help the Community. :) Although I can see that you want something aside from that. I won't list it all or go into super detail or we will be here all day. I'd love to improve the application process for new players and just make it easier overall, as well as reducing the wait time for them. To me, the improvement of applications, running smoothly will increase player retention, as many players accepted don't even bother to log on as it takes too long to get accepted and they lose interest. As seen with the Krugmas Event, I also would like to bring back Community Events as it's a nice change for Community Team Members from the grinding of application, and nice for players as they can have a fun experience and maybe get to know people that they normally wouldn't interact with. I also want to make a few structural changes to ensure that the work flow is smooth and efficient, but also not placing too much work, stress, and pressure on members of the team. If you're genuinely curious and want to here a long more in-depth list and explanation, I'm always down to vc about my ideas.

On 12/23/2021 at 4:31 PM, mika1278 said:

when are we committing tax fraud with potatoes?

Why would I need to do that when I can get free Potatoes from people like you. :)

On 12/23/2021 at 5:12 PM, Luxcio said:

What has been your most favourite encounter on lotc such as a rp experience.

Honestly my favourite roleplay encounter has got to be when I walked up to @Aidoro's character and he invented the "Hogo Bojo dance". It gave me a real good laugh, and I enjoyed seeing a bunch of Haeseni players and others doing it in character.

On 12/23/2021 at 5:56 PM, Mordhaund said:

favourite anime, since you like anime music?

Between Steins;Gate & Assassination Classroom are definitely tied for my top spot/are my favourites.

why?

Steins;Gate is just straight up awesome. The shows core premise is based off of a post that an alleged time traveler posted. It's a really unique show with a lot of surprises and an amazing plot. Overall, it just was a joy to watch. Assassination Classroom is another great one. It's also unique, but in a different way. I honestly don't want to explain this one or give anything away. It's a real wacky show, and is better if you just watch it with no context.

is FMAB objectively the best anime of all time?

It's one of the best, but personally I have a few preferred over it. Gonna re-watch it hopefully soon at some point though.

On 12/23/2021 at 6:01 PM, Narthok said:

When are you unbanning Frill?

I'm not.

On 12/23/2021 at 6:53 PM, Werew0lf said:

I'm not.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:01 PM, rukio said:

I'm not.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:09 PM, Nooblius said:

Do you have any plans or vision on how to address player retention?

Yes. Honestly my plans for this are rather complex and all over the place at this time. It's sorta hard to summarize in a comment reply on an AMA. 100% down to discuss it with you if you like. But in short, yeah I have plans to address and hopefully improve player retention.

On 12/23/2021 at 7:26 PM, KaiserJacobII said:

Who was your favourite character you have played?

Still think it's gotta be Hogo Bojo, hands down, the former Haeseni Royal Chef. I really enjoyed playing this character and seeing the development that he's undergone through his long long time alive. From joining the military to becoming a Chef, to being in a Chef brigade in the military, and all the other stuff afterwards and in-between.

Why not BogoHojo?

BogoHojo is not a account nor a persona. So uhhhh...?

When will we commence the Canadian take over of Community Team?

The plan is already in action. ;)

On 12/23/2021 at 8:01 PM, Jentos said:

I'm not.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:31 PM, Hans said:

I'm not.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, Fwied said:

What do you think of me? be truthful plz, leave nothing out! even if you are secretly my dad! 

You're a pretty cool, chill guy Fwied. Wish you didn't leave the craft man. 

On 12/24/2021 at 12:35 AM, Harold said:

When are you unbannning Frill?

I'm not.