ROW, ROW, ROW YOUR BOAT

Gavin_

Valazaer wipes the blood from his sword, throwing the shield away. Breathing heavily. "They did this for nothing.. A shame of them..- Ay'Haelunor!" He groans, falling back. His mask covering any of his features. "They should just know when to quit, otherwise their words of competency are of dirt!"

Edited by _Sheylo_

Vallein Vuln'miruel sits quietly in the corner of the tavern in Haelun'or. His armor soaked in blood as his blade slides back and forth on the ground. "... Why didn't the leave when I asked them to... why why." He quickly draws his face back into a smile as the Mali'aheral's approach him and give thanks for his assistance. 

"Ay'Haelunor,exclaimed Arethil as he read the missive, his silver-hair stained red with the fresh blood of the impure.

Evo'lur Tartarus notes down the missive sent by the Sohaer as he begins to unclip the strains of armormands on his elven body.

"The enemies of the state should be more cautious when they decide to attack the Silver City of Haelun'or. The new Sohaer today has proven battle capabilities over the last few leaders beforehand in this one fight. Let us hope they continue to beat expections.

The silver state prevails, Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya."

The Silver Lubba frowns as he sees the missive upon his desk, simply commenting "I don't remember giving them clearance for this" followed by a grumble

Ivarielle so yawned, as she sits in the north, with her fully prepared army- looking over the cerise and crimson banners. "So seldom does Haelun'or tell the truth these days it seems; for I signed off 'pon no raids.. did any of you partake, lari'onnan? mal'onnan?" She so questioned, though she received no answers. "Interesting."

Valindra sat alive and well within her own home, sharpening an eerily dark blade. "Sounds like lies and slander to me. Ain't a part of a schism either. Such a pity the 'thill these days don't have brains to match the size of their egos." The elf then hummed, looking to the huge crates filled with Sillumiran arms and armor and various other stolen goods. "I wonder if the 'thill are ready to taste their own steel.."

A Vuln'miruel would look over the missive, sighing. "Well, this is where we just get started...I wonder how long this will last before something happens or it dissolves."

“Let this be a reminder to all Mali of Almaris, the non-existent principality is filled with impures, violent murderers that seek to slay down our children.” Usamea stated to some allies in a diplomatic meeting “Worshipping The Glorified lizard has turned their brain into mush. As you can see, they are but a stain of ink on a piece of paper. Perhaps we should offer a chance for the Norrmen to apologise, just this one time.”

A tyrant wrought of flame revels upon the tribulations that embrace the stagnant realm of the Silver-elves. Haelun'or was surely going to find terrible retribution in the upcoming days to come. 

Durin Hammerforge looks over the missive with a shocked look upon his chubby face, "oh my! t'ey killed fellow urguani citizens!" He calls out before rushing away to get revenge for lubba keep!

Orinmon peered down at the missive, gently scratching his healthy cheek "Val became a theif those days? How curious." The elf murmured rather to himself before glancing upon a separate head of certain somebody, hanging on the wall. He squints his eyes lightly, stands up and walks away. 

Minuvas would chew on apple, the loud crunch echoing within his estate, at his desk, when a courier would lay the missive on his desk. 

"Hmm..." He would remark after reading the document, "Most curious"

"Death to the false Sohaerate and the Ata that enable it." Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre stated at the news "There will be retribution for the killing of this 'Thill."