Yaromir the Lustful

6xdestroyer

[!] The Following Pamphlets are spread amongst the realms of Canon.

_NSWRiQeQI50v6OlrJglKf_lUh_oyYbDPD19-B0aqnFzVbsjbIqVdx4PaXdA3fyrJGVmqztriNs6L26wTlKH6h_eBu8K55CIRCtuACglz2eL-usJFMukJ-Fplese7xvbTQuYoN5T

Yaromir the Lustful

And you shall take them carefully, and shall not become a creature of worldly indulgence as the beasts of the earth.”

1; 3:8 (Virtue; Temperance:8)

And so GOD deemed temperance a VIRTUE and lust a SIN.

Yet, the word of LUST does fill mine ears whence those defenders of Yaromir do proclaim his service in taverns just and moral, his tainted beard dripping wet with mead and wine. Women surrounded the grayed Yaromir, accepting his warmth and forgetting GOD’s.

Yet, the lack of Temperance does cause my humble turmoil and woe, for I know not GOD’s plan. Only His words to the Exalted.

We are not creatures of perfection, this I know as GOD’s truth and Godfrey’s folly, but how can we claim to interpret GOD’s mortal realm when our paragon of VIRTUE, elected to be GOD’s hand of justice and mercy is a SINNER?

When GOD’s representatives do partake in the worldly indulgence as BEASTS of the earth.

When GOD’s representatives do ignore SIN, ignore PLAGUE and PESTILENCE. 

When corruption, of blued hues and crimson tides does creep onto the realms of HIS chosen.

When Iblees, usher of the VOID is invited into the mortal realm UNCHALLENGED by GOD’s representatives.

When GOD’s servants are deemed heretics for challenging the SIN and EVIL of MAN.

When GOD’s servants play politicians and not priests.

IF we cannot call out the evil of MAN, then we should allow Iblees to infect the minds of the vulnerable: 

Until such a time comes that to even call out Iblees, bringer of doom, shall be anathema and GOD shall weep for the destruction of His mortal kingdom at the hand of His imperfect creature. 

In times of strife I find myself in prayer to GOD, not Yaromir; what of you?

Lock me up, burn my mortal form; for I know it will be GOD at the gates to the Seven Skies: not Yaromir.

For they will make this about the realm of MAN and his politics: Forgive them and place their suffering upon me instead.

May GOD grant him mercy and HIS clergy find HIS truths.

God’s Humble Servant,

Father Draskovic

"Those who serve and lick the boots of kinslayers and murderers are negated to critique a man of Godan." Whispered Kaustantin in his farm.

"At least this clergyman utters the pure truth other then hiding behind GOD like Yaromir!" Joseph Clement de Sarkozy signed the Lorraine.

3 minutes ago, Herod said:

"Those who serve and lick the boots of kinslayers and murderers are negated from to critique of a man of Godan." Whispered Kaustantin in his farm.

And so the old priest did randomly re-read a portion of his work, hoping others would too.

"

IF we cannot call out the evil of MAN, then we should allow Iblees to infect the minds of the vulnerable: 

Until such a time comes that to even call out Iblees, bringer of doom, shall be anathema and GOD shall weep for the destruction of His mortal kingdom at the hand of His imperfect creature. 

"

"Those who align themselves with the excommunicated deserve excommunication themselves, including this orenian puppet." Remarked Walton.

"NOW DEES," Paco proclaimed, holding the missive out to one of the other Lectors. The old Hyspian man appeared somewhat entertained for although he was a religious man, his greatest sins were pettiness and gossiping.

"DEES es juiceh chisme. But either dees one es revealing a truth, or he's just slandering, becoming de political puppet he disparaged. Regardless we should be shown some evidence to back dees claim."

23 minutes ago, Herod said:

"Those who serve and lick the boots of kinslayers and murderers are negated to critique a man of Godan." Whispered Kaustantin in his farm.

"The opinion of schismatics are invalid by default. They make baseless complaints of His Holiness, but conveniently forgo the wrongdoings of their own excommunicated rulers - makes them just as bad, methinks." Maxim the Ayrian Peasant whispered to Kaustantin from behind, having returned home for Tuvmas.

"Let them push you, but do not push; let them crucify you, but do not crucify. Let them insult, but do not insult. Let them slander, but do not slander. Be meek, and do not be zealous in evil lest you want to end up like the foolish Father Draskovic" Fiodor Cardinal Allobrogum remarked with a sigh, setting out to pray for the man's soul thereafter. 

Cardinal Francis takes this rant and carefully copies it into a small leather-bound book. Once he is done he unceremoniously chucks the Draskovic's writings into his fireplace.

Everard VI gulps nervously as he looks around at his non-existent companions. "How did they know?"

Hieromonk Ernst reads through the missive, sighing "The voice of the zealots is indeed so loud so to cover their lack of true devotion and virtue" he paused then, shaking his head a few times "Though it seems that zealots are also produced whenever they need moral backing for their excommunicated emperors too." he pondered, pausing once more, the man's head fell onto his open palms desperately "O GOD... when will they stop using Your name for their own gain?!"

Locking the thread due to ooc comments and useless arguing. Not very productive and worthwhile.

Have a merry Christmas all.