Can we fix this rq please

BonesOfTheEarth

a462ad800208393bf89cf3fad2bd3651.png

We can see when people post private bits like this. Of course if I click on it, I get "error: topic not found" or whatever, but say I know who this person is. If I know anything about the individual and who they might have beef with, I could very likely tell exactly who they're reporting and why(Especially, if say, I'm the one being reported). Kind of redundant to have private stuff innit?

I'm just using this screenshot as an example. More commonplace occurrences are with magic/creature apps being hidden to reduce metagaming but people can still clearly see one was made. Just a small thing I think should get fixed, thanks for coming to my TED Talk

I was literally just gonna make a forum post about this, but yes. Please remove that from people being able to see it.

1 hour ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

I'm just using this screenshot as an example. More commonplace occurrences are with magic/creature apps being hidden to reduce metagaming but people can still clearly see one was made. Just a small thing I think should get fixed, thanks for coming to my TED Talk

My favoritet hing is when people first post their app and I see it like the forum troll I am and send them the screenshot then promptly forget like the goldfish brain I am. 

+1 +1 +1 +1

please fix this 

aether pex on the forums also grants elevated access to some various things that we otherwise shouldnt be able to see to a higher degree 🤫