A CLAIM FOR MOTSHAM

ThatDutchFellow

A CLAIM FOR MOTSHAM

zwHVHVJA77yjyRXuRsmN1Ls_ePMtq6fIXFM5nQjxSar3tP5T8v_fjyZ1u1xUJInA762zLGojXxElmYUObcwWlLFBysGIFTRX5absu9SResS5ITClLlb8hF_rDfi94J9Pokam1-1A

20xLWrSFftLELIAo9qocTyGTe9yglyUmvrUz2Dr0qE-71NVfM4o_sBfRw3o48yAl4_7pntlm5Hq_hzl6RYS3V0sFGc8yeeUAzKlokc6xdZTgVWxBjyGJ9ZKrPZe06YxMSg5tAFsI

Issued 10th of the Suns Smile, Year 56 of the Second age

zwHVHVJA77yjyRXuRsmN1Ls_ePMtq6fIXFM5nQjxSar3tP5T8v_fjyZ1u1xUJInA762zLGojXxElmYUObcwWlLFBysGIFTRX5absu9SResS5ITClLlb8hF_rDfi94J9Pokam1-1A

[!] This missive is delivered to the citizens of the Iron Uzg by many beady-eyed black messenger rats; as well as having been pinned up on notice boards throughout the realm.

“Brothers and Sisters of Krug, with the absence of our late Motsham, Fizzard’Raguk, and the steady decline of the worship of the Spirits- I, Al-Uk’Lur, former student of Murdok’Lak, stake my claim upon the responsibility of the position of Motsham. It pains me every day, to see orcs roaming the realm without a clue where their true home lies, without a clue what the Spirits mean to our great civilisation, and some not even aware of the great influence that Krug holds in our history.

To this, I say "No More!" I wish to bring back the worship of the spirits- To fill the realm with the influence the Ilzgul once held! Stand with me or against me, I shall achieve this goal. For the glory of the spirits, I lay my claim upon the role of Motsham.”

0OU5DUqwowPP_A-wKTiwpnePJ-PTeNORx6OChpmXpEeul8ITh6a5lej-h_PqoIFK7c8G6bVLovHmYYt-jxF2MKY9jhiygGhwx13ecz-rZ4T0b7kd9aDi-eX9mG0OgPbzcRbDVRZB

Signed,

Al-Uk’Lur, Elder of Clan Lur

FhxIldVyLFkDUmmv7TXbG3rcw7dxdWNcRYT-B4us3jOZkmOCMUyEbM7sgweb_t2Sr0UHP55Qu2IqfvdUja7QzBjrzzrpvGP71M-NX-2Xca9Fh9MLaBR_Ln1doxPF7mKotdK5Hj13

A pale goblin dressed in bones and hides sits across his elder, nodding in approval as he reads the draft he was handed. "Lat alwayz haz mi vote, brudda. Now agh furevur. May lat zhuw da tru paff uv da Ilzgul tu da uzg. Zpiritz gruk wi needz it nuw moar den evur."