Help Me Find My Pappa.

doreebear

[!] In Almaris, a crudely constructed snowman would sit in the middle of the town squares everywhere, with a letter attached to it.

Salutamu! I am Yaşamın! and I am in search of my father! well, I am pretty sure my actual father is dead! but please help me find this man, he is my new papa!

I met him when I snuck out of my family's house, in search of my really Pappa who went to go get cigarettes, it's alright, like I said

he's probably dead.

but I need to find this one, so please help me!

I drew a description of him and his name.

lucianwantedpostermadebyyasamin.png

His name is Lucian, and he has a funny accent that makes me giggle,

mr. pappa if you see this, please leave a letter on one of my mr. snowmanses

[!] a dried splotch stained the paper, as if a child had eaten some snow from her snowmen, and coughed onto the missive by accident.

A small Illatian would be seen waddling around Oren, having returned to her snowman, only to see another write a response on her sign, seizing the paper before turning around to shout. "HEY! WHERE'S MY PAPPA?! WHO WROTE THIS?!" 

Strolling out the tavern, Elimar nudged the man at his side. There sat one of the many snowmen. "Looks like they nailed your eyes."

Spoiler

A letter is returned to Yaşamın, sealed with fresh Illatian wax, red as a rose.

"Buongiorno,

Zia Ludo always tells me that there are demons lurking under Providence, and that they take on disguises when they walk around - just like us! Sometimes they pretend to help young children in order to eat them.

I think you may have found one. Be careful!

Cari saluti,

Cousin Vincente."

Billy looks to the small following of children he had begun to amass as his Apprentices, what was one more child? "I'll be your dad." billy offers in hopes of another child laborer

A Lady of Silver would cackle at the sight of the missive, making to look about her fortress for the man depicted - a favored compatriot of the child-burning ilk.

"Lucian?! I'd have never thought you the type, darling! Especially after that one... Incident. Do I need to expect another set of feet running about?"

@SquakHawk

"Seems I'm not the only Paladin who is a terrible parent..." Aobh would muse to Ella after seeing the missive. Scooping the young child up in her arms, she'd carry her youngest and most assuredly last child off, back to Elysium, to read her a bedtime story. It was, after all, 6 pm, and she could only tolerate children so long.

Once the ‘missive’ found the mother of the child, the author, that girl would find her ears twisted by a pinch of the woman’s fingers, and with force she was dragged back home to face an impending scolding.

Spoiler

8591948cb0b9bdc899e2c1c4e7ea156b.jpg

"These children. ." 
BEGAN Ludovica Falcone, staring down towards the missive as it drifted atop a mudded puddle.

"They are mad! And so needy. . truly, what an embarrassment. Though, I do love her so." "Perhaps a day out with her favorite ZIA will help her some!"

SHE continued on down the roads of Providence, both disappointed and saddened. 

yOgOCtaXqW5RTDHRYnhP1qn-rfqmRJT4YLvl_zGi

ANOTHER, a Basrid, read the missive with a look of dismay.
"She wrote this L backwards. ." 

3 hours ago, Kujo said:

Strolling out the tavern, Elimar nudged the man at his side. There sat one of the many snowmen. "Looks like they nailed your eyes."

Reveal hidden contents

Lucian Horen tiredly rubbed his eyes over a drink. "Y'r too nice t'a'street urch'n girl. A'had a'girl m'self far back! A'- Couldn' help, but'ta'help! 'Er little eyes sayin' she 'ad no mom'r'pop, would'a been cruel t'ignore!" he insisted, not looking forward to the certain couch which awaited him to sleep upon when he returned home later that eve. "N'm'eyes are Grey, not blue!"

2 hours ago, Valannor said:

A Lady of Silver would cackle at the sight of the missive, making to look about her fortress for the man depicted - a favored compatriot of the child-burning ilk.

"Lucian?! I'd have never thought you the type, darling! Especially after that one... Incident. Do I need to expect another set of feet running about?"

@SquakHawk

The weary knight groaned. "'m unmarried, 'lass, n'am'a faithful man. A'wouldn' give t'one ou'ta wedlock. She- insisted on 'avin' no parents!" He pleaded, sighing then as his armour creaked in exhaustion of the day's tribulations. "N'those damn-kids lived." he grunted. "But they deserved it. Probably. Don' mention'it." he quietly snuck in afterward.

8 hours ago, Monaaa said:

Once the ‘missive’ found the mother of the child, the author, that girl would find her ears twisted by a pinch of the woman’s fingers, and with force she was dragged back home to face an impending scolding.

"ow, ouch, ow!" the tiny Illatian repeated as she was hauled away from the Oren square by her ear, her shoddy snowman staring at her with lifeless beady eyes as she was dragged away for a scolding for causing such a ruckus among her family. "mamma! you have to understand! I found a replacement! you can't be upset." 

Some writing would be written on one of Yasamin's snowmen, "We will meet soon child..."