The Miracle at Woldzmir

Burnsider

Grand King Ulfric would read such a missive with an ever-raised brow, peering over letters and the such afterwards. He'd lean back and smile, offering only one phrase.

"T'at's one way teh solve ah problem alroight."

"JUNIPER!" Oijin screeched out from the Kukui farm upon hearing the news and rides his horse in the direction of Dobrov to find Moliana and Elimar.

The Dark Sorcerer Gareth Hawthorne rubs his hands together at the news.

"Another miracle of GOD at my disposal!" He cackled jovially to his friend, the Lich. @Lhindir_

"Praise be," murmured Josephine Tuvyic, gazing up at the night sky. All was calm, peaceful, and the light gilding her upturned face was that of soft starlight, not a pillar of flame.

Far away from Dobrov, having disappeared without a trace like the rest of House Tuvyic, she touched her fingers to the cross at her neck and spoke a silent prayer only GOD could hear. Let it be over. Let us now, finally, be safe.

While Father Temesch personally felt the removal of Moliana to be unjust as did his brothers, he felt very unnerved by the ‘coincidental firestorm’ by her eviction. He seemingly went to report to his godfather and the Arch-Lector the report from the Church regarding clear voidal magic (at least to him)….

Moliana chokes on her drink and has a coughing fit as word of this letter reaches her.  "A MIRACLE?!" she said with immense surprise, before a delighted laugh of her amusement came from her - partially interrupted by more coughs from her drink.  "I'll accept it being called that!  As if anything would part me from what is mine." Shaking her head with a lingering smile, she got back to ensuring there were no cracks that had formed in the foundation of her home.  She was the caretaker of Woldzmir, afterall.

Elimar comes across the missive; the man was halfway through reading it when he suddenly collapsed into the nearest mound of dirt, thinking his wife and children dead.

53 minutes ago, GoodGuyMatt said:

"A miracle from Infant-Martyr Ottomar, surely!" exclaims Hieromonk Ernst

The Landgrave of Alstreim wiped a single tear off his cheek, stopping it from potentially staining the missive in his hand. "Truly did my saintly brother send down a pillar of flame to engulf yet another sanctuary of the righteous, rather than let it fall into unholy hands," he commented to his spouse. @Tigergiri

Charlotte Augusta read over the Presbyter's declaration of a miracle with an amused hum, pleased word had begun to spread. Seated at her desk within the Dowager's Tower, her gaze drifted out over the new landscape that surrounded their looming fortress. It filled her with pride, to know that her daughter was not one to let her home go without a fight. Her eldest child had inherited her fervent belief in righteousness, it seemed.

The Dowager-Duchess returned then to the letter she had been authoring, GOD's intended purpose for the imperial princess looming ever-closer on the horizon.

Spoiler

Still on vacation but found enough dial-up internet to comment hehe

Stor blinks at the missive  before shaking his head “And I suppose this woman probably thinks the destruction of Johannesburg was a miracle as well… such assumptions about random large explosions makes the church look backwards and ignorant” he comments to his fellow lectors “GOD does not wage wanton carnage to further a political agenda.”

"BY OWYN... The Lectors were truly born in Dobrov after witnessing the late Ostromir's cadaver...  For years we've suspected foul play in those wretched woods. We bore witness when Ando Alur rose, and then crumbled with continental devastation. I've seen flying castles... Something is wrong here, terribly, terribly wrong!" commented a concerned Lector.

1 hour ago, EXCITED said:

The Dark Sorcerer Gareth Hawthorne rubs his hands together at the news.

"Another miracle of GOD at my disposal!" He cackled jovially to his friend, the Lich. @Lhindir_

Ostromir Carrion is fuming at whatever happened to his castle.