The Miracle at Woldzmir

Burnsider

1 hour ago, LithiumSedai said:

The Landgrave of Alstreim wiped a single tear off his cheek, stopping it from potentially staining the missive in his hand. "Truly did my saintly brother send down a pillar of flame to engulf yet another sanctuary of the righteous, rather than let it fall into unholy hands," he commented to his spouse. @Tigergiri

Vyr saintly brother sent down a pillar of holy fire to protect my home. So his youthful warmth of gods’ embrace can engulf the very unjust- unreliable hands of the faithful. I reverently pray that this will make them believers of the infant-martyr.”  The Landgravine’s hand cupping his cheek gazing up to him in wonder and adorning. 

A creature blinked at the very obvious use of dark magics being claimed a miracle- but that is not his business. 

6 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

Ostromir Carrion is fuming at whatever happened to his castle. 

Somewhere, Aobh Aldin is also fuming. "I spent so long building that place..." She'd grumble in some moderate annoyance. "And now its up and vanished in thin air..." She'd sigh, decades later her hands still calloused from the many trips up and down the steep terrain, laying brick after brick atop clay she had painstakingly moulded.