Haeseni Children's Thespian Society

MotherLay

Haeseni Youth Thespian Society

wIm1hVnMNVCnhMbORj5QiRxl_nFXxVLfDz-GYQXO08Cn_osszALEB6F64pQhYLGtlxsEnYLLKtFTI67u5QJHC5EU7UwGXlZaORfNfy9nSUEZh_kiH2l1pP4n9UBs-Bu15422GkxQ

Portrait of the play, “How St. Tobias Saved King Sigismund II”, circa. 404 E.S.

[!] Enclosed in each flier was a handwritten note scribed by Lady Aloisa Barclay herself! Hold onto this one, folks. It might be worth something someday! Her writing though, was less than superb. She had correct spelling and punctuation, though her handwriting was absolutely atrocious. Though, I suppose, give the girl some slack! She is only six years old, afterall… 

“Dearest Reader, 

Ich have an offer du will nicht want to miss! If du are a child and like acting, du could make it a career in my really neat thespian society! We will preform only the most neatest shows and we will have the best time ich think. Mein club will be the best because ich am a gutt leader, a really gutt one. Ich will make everyone’s mouths drop like really far because ich can do that and ich will.

In mein club, we will make our own shows and show them to our parents and anyone who else wants to see it, ich think we will sell the whole seats of the house because we will be so gutt. Anyone can audition to join, and ich think a lot of du will get in because du are almost as gutt as me! 

Please send a letter to me when du decide to try and join and ich will send one because because ich am gutt at responding. Our first meeting will be in five Saint’s Days, and ANYONE can come to that one. Anyone! Except adults- well- ich think the Koenas and my Mamej can come- but nein other!

Du will have a gutt time!

Signed, 

Aloisa Barclay

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

Saturday, January 1st @ 2 PM EST