A Letter to the Traditionalists of the Ruskan Rite

yopplwasupxxx

[!] Bulletins would be found in most town squares of Canonist-majority municipalities [!]

“To Whom It May Concern,

Good tidings and Prophets’ blessings upon you, with earnest love of man. Recent events have created uncertainty within both the Canonist Church and the Ruskan Rite. To all priests and acolytes, I ask you to join me in discussion in regards to the formation of a priestly fraternity within the Ruskan Rite in order to espouse and defend the Tradition of the faith.

We shall be meeting in the Church of the Exile in Louisville, Sedan next month ((12/28/2021 at 6pm EST)). If you are unable to attend, send a letter addressed to Father Jeremy of Sedan within Carsura, Louisville, Sedan.

Hold the prayer of Saint Wilfriche in your hearts as you make your trek. As the litany once kept the priest-warrior safe in the days of Setherin, so too shall it defend the sanctity and dignity of our Holy Mother Church:

O Dark is the road I trek,

For in it lingers shame and pudency.

But in me is Godan,

And through Godan I persist,

And by faith in Godan,

I shall not falter.

Godani jest wielki,

Fr. Jeremy of Sedan”

Nob9fyEVKsSJxrL7lpxA-6HnNSf_S_yJjMqlK8uFieMtrG0IJlYeLz2lMhJA8FQCRncljbQiXs6gjxsHK1q48kxsHqQADHj9tNQtKcDI4bQbPnq2-yyVENPVUbrIAJ7kPKfPfryc

Hieromonk Ernst looks over the missive with a warm smile. He then goes to his monastic cell deep within the snowy Haeseni mountains He prepared his humble baggage for the travel, repeating the prayer of Saint Wilfriche silently.

Elder Hieromonk Vladrick would smile a the missive before packing his 3 worldly item and begun his trek toward his Distant cousin's Principality 

Due to the vagueness of the letter, Brother Omari of Jorenus thinks that it is worth coming along to see what comes of the meeting. He dips his head quietly out of reverence for Saint Wilfriche.

Father Erhard widens his eyes, swiftly going to his room to pack food and water which he will need for a journey, followed by his book of prayers. A quiet muttering of a prayer of Saint Wilfriche comes out of his room, marking the beginning of his new period of life.

Father Adelric, the Cardinal-Emeritus would go over to read over the missive, raising an eyebrow. He would not with resolve, and pack his belongings - consisting of some loaves of bread and cave roots along with the Holy Scrolls to make the trek from his Northern home.