On Barbarism

Bhased

9 minutes ago, EXCITED said:

Kairn, who once lopped off Varenthal Elibar’acal’s head off ‘pon the silver steps, considered the missive. 

Slavery was no laughing matter. 

Thus onto tyrants, he thought.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Galar, the cannibal, considers the missive along with his father.

Slavery was no laughing matter.

Well, it was if it was funny slavery.

He saw funny slavery once in a play.

Relevas Vuln'miruel receives the news in the far-off Vale. He reads each word, excitement building within him, "I don't know what the Mani-loving heck is going on politics wise, but if mal'onn is hunting slavers he has my bow!" 

Just now, Jordan1917 said:

Relevas Vuln'miruel receives the news in the far-off Vale. He reads each word, excitement building within him, "I don't know what the Mani-loving heck is going on politics wise, but if mal'onn is hunting slavers he has my bow!" 

Amaesil and Relevas do their super, secret handshake.

22 minutes ago, EXCITED said:

Kairn, who once lopped off Varenthal Elibar’acal’s head off ‘pon the silver steps, considered the missive. 

Slavery was no laughing matter. 

Thus onto tyrants, he thought.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Somewhere within the Woodland Realm, a scion of Kairn the Conqueror rubs his gauntleted hands devilishly.

"Finally, the bonds of the sons of Malin are mending." Ruathar Indoren would smile as news reached Nor'asath, he began sharpening his sword, should they need to fight the mali'thill after the war with the false Emperor was concluded. 

"Ah always thought da twiggiez are votin' foa da leader?" a confused Dwarf wonders, before throwing the missive away...

Amura rests in her hospital bed, awaiting surgery. Birds from contacts the kid has made from all over send her news of the world, as the child loves to learn. 

She hears of this and thinks "the pure ones need slaves? They must not be that great if this is the case. All Mali should be free"

She looks around to make sure no adults are near for her to curse. 

"The silver state is shit. Stinky high elves"

Edited by GawrNexus

Zirath looked down on the missive, a smirk grew on his face "got what ye deserv'd, do niet touch mah kin. As we are niet slaves" he would then fold it in his bag and approached the wall, where a saber was displayed.

Minuvas would see the missive with interest. He would ponder the events for some time, before taking his quill to parchment.

Nailo had read over the missive as she sat within the woodlands of Almaris, shaking her head as she rested it besides her “A war in the works, and another begins.” The elfess let out a sigh “Aspects, protect those who will fight and protect. They deserve it all right now.” Nailo would rise to her feet and disappear once more in her adventures.

"And so- I confess when I am wrong; and I was wrong. Reason answered by reason for the future of his people. Truly.. a prince" So accepted the Princess, setting the missive atop that of Fenn's and Norland's

ChildTea receives the missive. He delicately pours himself a steaming cup of tea, sitting down in Haelun'or's tavern.

Reading over the missive, he groans to himself. "I'm not a slave anymore. Why are they dragging Braxus into this? It wasn't him who set me to work. He's been nothing but kind to me." He shrugs. "I guess adults are too prickly to be called lesser." He thinks no more on the matter, calling out to the tavern; "Anyone want some tea?"

A High Elf of tavernkeeping and guarding looks over the news and lets put a disappointed sigh. “To be swayed so easily.. by children no less, we all should know they have fantastical imaginations.” He makes his way, readying his warhammer. “So be it if I die protecting what ought to be… It was a choice I made willingly.”

Edited by _Sheylo_

Her Ladyship Mavis Vuln’miruel sits at her usual writing desk in her room. After reading the missive she had unloaded her thoughts into a small journal, appalled at the idea of mali enslaving other mali. 

“I had thought we were over the whole ‘one mali is better than the other’ thing,” she mused to herself, “suppose not,” she shrugged going through her many weapons and pulling out her trusted axe and short sword. There was lots of training to be done.