On Barbarism

Bhased

"Kae suppose speaking with the 'Ame was worthwhile then." Spoke the hulking figure of Lynnette Ilyana Aldin-Túre

Lai'lani Stared at the Missive, pondering over her kin against her other kin. "I just want peace."

Gallo tsks, not really happy with either Braxus or Ivarielle. "Unity of Malindom is a necessity for our survival, but installing a clear puppet of elFenn? And this imaginary 'aheral throne...Ne such thing exists. We were only a princedom under Malinor in Aegis, and that was with the 'ame and 'ker."

Aenor's brows arch for a second as he reads the missive, this being the first he's heard of such events "Well, history tends to repeat itself. Well, at least attempts to repeat itself. It seems, though, this time it will not, and that is a blessing." The grizzled elf then continues on his meanderings, curious how these events will play out. 

The elder elfess reads over the missive provided by her close friend in Vuln'miruel, thanking him as the Prince-heir went about his way to spread the news.

"Perhaps I was wrong to judge this 'aheral princess initially, for in their determination they have allowed Haelun'or to show their own wicked hand. Shame on them. May my heirs of the old mali state of unity support her in purging the rot that has festered in what is left Larihei's legacy."  Titania prays, taking a moment to linger her dusky gaze over each flag in her home. Malinor, Laureh'lin, the Dominion, and Elvendom.

She places the paper on a nightstand and extends her hand to the very Heart of Malin itself, the great emerald wonder that she has often turned to for some connection to her ancestors and ancient guidance.

"I wonder if this will be the age of the great mending between elves." she murmurs to herself, pacing towards the grand window of the Hawksong manor to gaze out towards the grey, shimmering winter sea.

"Time will tell. It always does... I have faith yet still."

"Blessed Malin wills the 'Aheral to truth" called April Viradiraar as she trotted along the roads, thinking herself a philosopher. 

A Ker looks to the missive, not often one to display much emotion he was pleased by the unity forming as an affront to the Silver State. He recalls having met the subjugated children and remains disturbed by what he had seen as clear brainwashing. "It grows worse, they even tried convincing the children to believe themselves lesser, though for a true son or daughter of Malin this is simply impossible." the Ker nods proudly to the action taken against Haelunor. 

The Lord Warmaster smiles, an expression of hope creeping across his old and scarred face. 

"My old comrades..." he thought to himself. "I knew you would do what is right."

Virion reads the missive in a Fenn tavern while an argument brews with his father. "Oh dear, I suppose we'll be taking sides in this debacle" he'd sigh, handing it over for his father to read. Taking a drink, Virion decides to push further for an argument as thinking of war could wait until he was good and hungover.

Malii'evarir pinches the missive from the bar she was tending as a patron put it down to drink. Shaking her head and keeping her customer service smile she can only thing 'Elveness and Haelun'or? With any luck they'll run each other off the map' while out loud saying "shame that we can't all get along. You'll be needing a refill for news like that, ti?"

"My expectations were low for Healun'or, but rock bottom has a basement."
The Boreal Druid mumbled as their one eye read over the missive.

Some ******* dark elf screams aloud with praise. "I bloody knew our cousins in the elvendom where smart! This simply proves it! Not all Aheral are bad, but the silver state must burn."