Call for Chiefsmoot, 56 S.A.

Kingdom of Norland

Zk768RnphhmAajRfjHfy5GAzMMM3keW3-fIALp5BMBIjkP6jBGH6AOpKsb9gzKeAQ3J2m9Rgfb7vDMsSoK43D_0A6SXp4jo1MrkO1LV51iTgvNUOuN-2WhHbgkPXwTeReaXWLxX_

Call for Chiefsmoot

Published at date, 19th of the Amber Cold, Year 56 of the Second Age

To His Royal Highness, Vane Freysson Ruric, King of Norland and the Chieftains of Norland,

It has been six years since the last Call for Chiefsmoot; the great gathering of the Chieftains, Baronage, and Rurikkid who come together to discuss and advise as to what can be done within our great Kingdom. Many events have transpired that warrant this Call such as the entry alongside our Haenseti and Dwarvern allies into the War of Wigs, the new reports of activity within the Mountains of the Rænrland, and the ascension of new members into the Baronage of Norland. So I, Alric Edvardsson Ruric as Chieftain of the Edvardssons shall call His Royal Majesty, Vane Freysson Ruric, King of Norland and High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, all members of the Baronage of Norland, and all Chieftains of Norland to Moot so as to discuss these events and advise His Royal Majesty.

May the Father Guide us,

His Royal Highness, Alric Edvardsson Ruric, Prince of Norland, Baron of Krew, Chieftain of the Edvardsson,

ub6nHPliPMpC5jsEQnJCZsCwy3ZRXB6NuDxzCrQLJtbyuQw4dOKfT1E-1g35x-HuSpx3vFiHM-I7k_D6enys6En5skGIvHvKd8D9FxEtDrTUwivje4ewNExP7MKR8EjQrApb4X1z

(OOC: Thursday at 7:00 PM EST at the Palace of Varhelm)

Edited by Kingdom of Norland

Vane prepares to attend the chiefsmoot, glad that the chiefs of Varhelm are gathering again so soon.

Nykolai Rosik prepares his finest black suit for the occasion, wondering which mustache oil he should use for the event, he decides **** it and mixes three or four of them together. "I must outshine these Edvardssons with their fancy words." he declares to his wife as he picks out the perfect sash to hold his sword.

Ragnvald Eiriksson Ruric prepares to attend alongside his clanmates.