The Ulyana Effort

nne0KlNTuPZUunB0QguotBVobLWhUPcdeSwNxLgXg9krGu194Ixd5dFP3JPsG77CDLBwy-tgyTJtAy1Fpjzhfzx3grNe2l8Vn8IQ3NyTfvRl2Xa3Qjh1YRhQLlMrGvvfKC7nSIPg

Founded by Princess Henrietta Theresé, 406 ES.

[IMG]

Vp2xHPDgkh-ClfoBnkJ2onRgvwufN_ROaFBP1yC52sHgNaBuIGIXUDA66-MetCFodqIpRcoBZ60AV1wtW90116-6GkO8OBfzpwX1_f1_TU71rU29hqZAswkMfVex5-HPrK7fSnMW

Elizaveta Ulyana Barbanov-Bihar

[IMG]

Elizaveta Ulyana was born in the year of 1850, 403 ES. She has black hair, one blue eye, and wears traditional Ruskan clothing. She has been missing for two days, and was last seen by Queen Emma of Hanseti-Ruska.

[IMG]

Citizens of Hanseti-Ruska,

I had been hoping to inform you of fortuitous tidings with my following address, but unfortunately, such is not the case. My youngest child, my daughter, Elizaveta Ulyana, has now been missing for two days. With the ongoing war effort against Oren, Haense's troops are spread thin, and so I turn to you, the people of our proud country, to aid me in bringing home one of our beloved children of God.

I beg you to volunteer your time and effort to find my child, to search for her alongside me, to save her from whatever ill-intentioned creature has stolen her from those that love her. 

I will be hosting a meeting within the throne room of the Nikirala Palace to discuss what little information we have regarding Elizaveta's abduction and discuss with those who find the compassion in their heart to volunteer a plan of action in regards to searching for her. 

If you are interested in leading a search party, or volunteering to be a member of one, please attach a letter to this notice. I will also be calling for volunteers at the meeting itself.

Signed,

Her Royal Highness, Princess Henrietta Theresé

Duchess-Consort of Alban

[IMG]

Search Party A:

Headed by Princess Henrietta Theresé.

Volunteers,

Prince Marus Aleksandr

Queen of Hanseti-Ruska, Emma Karenina

Her Grace, Lady Marie Ruthern

Princess Nikoleta Barbara

Lord Emil Barclay

Lord Elimar Tuvyic

Search Party B:

Headed by Lord Nikolai Kortrevich.

Volunteers,

Lord Johann Ludovar

Lady Milena Ludovar

Lord August Barclay

Mr. Samuel Starling

Lady Emelya Kortrevich

Lord Josef Ludovar

Search Party C:

Headed by Walton.

Volunteers,

Ser Flemius

Mr. Milo Kutznetsov

Ser Fionn Castaway

Mr. Raum

Lord Fredrich Ludovar

[IMG]

Thursday, December 30th

4:00 EST.

[Please respond to this post with an IC letter if you would like to lead a group, or become a member of one.]

Edited by PerfectlyPeachy

Johann Ludovar reads the missive, immidiately heading to Otistadt to write a letter.

The letter, adorned with the Ludovar family coat of arms, is sent to her Hentrietta by a servant. The letter reads:

"Hello your royal highness,

I saw your missive, and as you might have seen in our last discussion I am more than willing to help. I am bringing some of my siblings as well, I will keep you updated on our amounts, but it will be at the very least me and my sister Milena.

I hope we will find your daughter soon, and will keep doing my own background work to try find her in the meanwhile until the searching teams depart.

Signed,

Johann Ludovar, heir to the Barony of Otistadt and Jovenaar of Haenseti-Ruska."

Prinzenas Nikoleta found the whole story heartbreaking, as well as a good distraction from her own issues with a rumored unfaithful husband.

Penning a letter to her sister in law to be delivered by her lady in waiting Eija: 

“Dear Princess Henrietta,

I have been following this news with a keen eye and am sorry for the disappearance of your youngest. I do not know what I’d do if Cazimiera vanished like Elizaveta.

So, I have decided to volunteer for whichever search party you see fit. The more eyes there are searching, the more likely she will be found.

On a side note, she isn’t dead. I know that for sure.

Signed,

Princess Nikoleta” 

Upon seeing such a missivie, Marie frantically scrambled to pen a letter to her friend, Henrietta.

“Your Highness,

I would most certainly be willing to participate in the search effort for your missing daughter, as it is a duty of mine - as both a squire of the Knightly Order of the Crow and a friend to you. Being a mother myself, my heart aches for you and your family. Please place me in whichever search group you see fit.

Signed,

Her Grace, Marie Lorriane Ruthern, Duchess-consort of Vidaus, Squire of the Knightly Order of the Crow, Lady Chamberlain of the Royal Courts of Hanseti-Ruska

August Barclay shrugged to himself, then penning a letter to the Princess,

"Your Royal Highness,

I would like to extend my support to you in my willingness to join the search effort for your daughter. As a member of the BSK and a squire. Feel free to place me in whatever group you see fit, preferably in Party B under Nikolai Kortrevich, though.

Signed, 

August Barclay"

"Your Highness,
Even though I may be busy with the duties of a BSK Oathedman, I wish to dedicate what little spare time I have to finding your daughter. I volunteer to join whichever group needs me most.
Signed, Samuel Starling"

Upon reading the missive Milo Kutznetsov immediately starts penning a letter back to the Princess.

"Tjov Highness,

Sam so vao to hear about the kidnapping of tjov daughter. Ja would like to volunteer in the attempt to find tjov daughter. Place mi in any group te would like.
Signed,

Milo Kutznetsov"

An old man experienced in the field of tracking things down would hear of search parties being set up for a Princess. While he didn't feel too motivated, those along the Valwyck shores would notice the man rowing to shore upon mentioning the war with Oren, writing a letter upon reaching shore as he headed for the capital.

"Your Highness,

I have heard of your search for your missing daughter. While I was not too bothered about the whole thing at first, I do not like Orenians, so as this was likely their doing, I wish to offer my help in finding your daughter.

Signed,

Sir Fionn Castaway HKML"

Raum had found this missive and went to write a reply.

Your Highness.

I, Raum, shall do anything and everything in my power to help search for the poor princess. I will assist whichever party you see me fitting in.

Signed

- Raum the Friendly Adventurer.

Emil would pen a short letter in reply:

"Your Highness,

I would like to lend a hand in searching for and locating your daughter. Through the grace of GOD, may she swiftly be found safe and sound. I volunteer to be placed in any party you wish.

Signed,

Emil Barclay"

Nestled in a keep deep within the snows, two children babbled amongst each other. They did not know Elizaveta, but the man sat by the desk watching over them did, and so he set ink to paper.

"To her Royal Highness,

Your plight resonates with me, as a Haeseni and as a father. I offer my aid if you would take it; I hold years of experience as a scout, alongside a band of companions whose skillset would be of great use in this search. They are not Haensemen as I, but I trust them with my life, and the obligation to protect our children goes beyond borders. 

God Bless,

Elimar Tuvyic"

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich would pen and send a letter in response:

"Your Highness,

I, Emelya Eloise Kortrevich, offer my utmost assistance in the effort of recovering your daughter Elizaveta Ulyana as my duty to this Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and Her people as a Squire in the Order of the Crow, Armswoman in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, and a Daughter of Hanseti-Ruska. Assign me where you will as I have experience in tracking, though that has mostly been for monsters. I am one for utmost preparedness, so I offer not only my blade, but my all-seeing goggles, potions, and diplomacy to be at your disposal.

With Utmost Sincerity,

Lady Emelya Eloise Kortrevich

Squire, Armswoman, Apprentice Alchemist"