IVARIELLE

Gavin_

A citizen of elCihi'thilln, Haelun'or, scoffs at the missive. "Did these brutes not make clear their intentions? They only wish to rule through shedding of pure blood. If she were to come here, I'd see her goons not allowed in...- For they might just use it as another time to take over in a hostile manner." He lifts the paper high, the sun piercing through the pages to light up the words. "We'll see how this goes, forever, I know that Haelun'or will not fall into corrupt, puppeteer hands."

A woman of grisly appearance would be informed of such a missive that so important she did stop reading her tarnished book. Her pale eyes scanned the information ever so ponder-like for she found such dabates quite intriguing.

"An already rigged trial of sorts- quite the clever idea If only they weren't dealing with Ivarielle."

She remarked whilst her voice echoed with a mildly amused tone. Thereafter, her comments were aimed at the person beside her who was Helios( @Diogen) as she would offer him the missive- so that he could read what was happening around the world.

"Do you see this, Helios? It isn't a mere Challenge or something of the genre- but fear-- their pride is staggering, their nightmares are strengthening. Take note of such things and one day you may understand one's actions in-depth to read them through and well."

Spoiler

I hope this will go well. I really enjoy debates such as this ic.

"Blessed is the will of Larihei, blessed is the Lady of Silver." El'rith chimes, his devotion to the State the apex purpose of his life.