A New Year and a New Story

ScreamingDingo

First, jk

Happy new year. Anyway uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have no idea what to comment on this besides that good job. I'm gonna go sleep now

Thank you for everything you've done, Joel. Wishing you all the best in the future.

When are we going to play among us again?

Every great monument needs a foundation. You were that foundation. While I may disagree with you on some things and agree with you on others, you have my utmost respect, I genuinely think the team wouldn't be as good as it is without your experience, insight, and expertise. Good luck and congratulations to one of my best friends on the server @SquakHawk (And as always, keep in touch)

betty-white-american-actress.gif

I can't say it's always been a pleasure Dingo, but you do good work, and that's what matters. Don't get killed by dropbears while your throne is occupied, mk?

Best of luck Joel, I appreciate what you’ve done for the team and the server even if the majority of the community will never see it. I’d say good luck to @SquakHawk but I already know she’s gonna do great.

Always been a fan since I was introduced to ya'll in Aus Brig back in Fringe when Tommy and Stevie first came back, I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do moving forward and send a lot of good energy your way. Bless up and have a happy new year, Joel.

Screenshot_318.png

DM me for Squak's gofundme to fund his new car 🙏

Best of luck to you! Can’t wait to see what comes from these changes!

finally some female representation in the administration.