A New Year and a New Story

ScreamingDingo

Thank you Joel, you’ve been a major help with events and many other things on the craft.

6 hours ago, JoanOfArc said:

add muskets

joan of arc's only based take 

best of luck dingo, me boy 

Edited by herculean_wud

I'm genuinely so surprised that Squak is trying out the red-tag while undergoing his severe accident. It's commendable, and honestly shows the value and his willingness to work.

For context, Squak got into an accident where a Turk drove into him. I’m gonna be putting up my cash app so we can get him a new car. Please send whatever you feel comfortable sending to help our boy out I’ll be managing his money for him while he manages the server.

Good luck, bro.

RESET THE KALPA BEFORE YOU LEAVE

while our personal interactions have been few, and sometimes bitter (knowing i am far from your favourite lotcer), doing any administrative activity on lotc takes more than a f**king hail mary, and i applaud your resilience. i wish you luck in the future, wherever it'll take you.

all the best to squak too. much needed female representation on the admin team.

Me being absent for most of your tenure I can't say much on how good of an admin you became. I will say I know you from before the red tag which you're strict and have your own idea for how the server wanted to move forward. From the last few months I've returned and seen the interaction you've had with the community it i'm glad the server has matured you and it didn't turn to Joel's vision of LoTC and allowed the community to grow with you while holding your strict ideas of LoTC. Lets see where the future holds for lore and you as your tenure ends.

In the beginning of knowing you things may have been a bit rough, but up to the point of me leaving moderation you were a great help to the moderation team. We shared a vision on the likings of combats future and though I have no knowledge of where its gone, part of me is here to say I hope Squak is willing to continue with those CRP changes. Thank you for the service you put forward, and enjoy things as they are without the weight of a server on your shoulders. 

Thank you for doing your best while you were admin, everyone appreciates your work. :)

held the other staff teams together when others dropped the ball

Appreciate all the work and dedication you've put in as a red tag. It's not glamorous work, but you showed a lot of character and maturity through it and contributed a lot to the improvement of the server. P.S. I like the 2021-22 version of you a lot better than the 2019 one :P