Hearsay of Hanseti-Ruska - VIII

3 minutes ago, wowsirss said:

Adelaide reads the gossip with a hum, the paper worn from the long journey it took to reach her in Yong Ping. She can't help but raise a brow at the surprisingly... favorable? reaction to her 'death'. It's certainly a welcome surprise.

Sadeeq the ghost is sad that his friend Anya is dead. He frowns as he gently tends the local flowers... regretting spreading more joy to the locals.

Stefaniya vas Ruthern nods and nods and nods and nods until she nods off to sleep. 

Althea Basrid slowly lowers the letter from her eyes. “Whats a.. harlot?..” She asked out loud

5 minutes ago, kaylaa said:

Georgina Barclay read the missive, her face crumbling as she read it. With a roll of her shoulders, she then promptly discarded it and went back to teaching her children how to bark, "Bonnie bairns, bonnie! Except fer ye, Sibylla."

Aloisa Barclay smiles at her sister's faults, glad to be making her Mother proud with her excellent barking skills.

The groom, Severinus Basrid-Gradic, rather than defend his honour against the man who allegedly defiled his wife, saw fit to offer Prince Andrik a drink in an astounding display of cuckoldry! Though, what does one expect of a man who takes the name of his wife?

"Oof," says Jurgen.

While out grocery shopping, Maxim comes across the tabloid at the checkout. He gives it glance, and after having seen its cover page, he scoffs, continuing on with his day. "Ain't buying no darn magazines like that, no thanks, full of nonsense in there." He says in muttering, causing the teller to raise a brow.

GettyImages-1095624764_c3xbyx

From the shadows of the seven skies, a stunning but old man looks down with a dreaded face. "Good Godan... it's back" he said with a sigh. "Thank Godan I'm not alive anymore!" said Igor

In the winter keep of Otistadt, Robert would have a worried expression on his face as he read the section about his son. He simply sighed, not knowing where the body truly went. However, the old Baron would deny any claims made to his son and heir, for it was better if Anya stayed dead.

Andrik, in his new cot at home, would contemplate drinking from an ironic bottle of Savoyard Merlot. "Nie matter what I try... or what I do... they always seem to come after me. Maybe I am truly cursed? Maybe I should just give up. Maybe yam being silly, but one thing is for certain... Yam innocent"

The Thain of Honeyhill chokes on her coffee, spewing it all over the paper in front of her she had previously been reading "W'y drag us inter t'is?" she mutters after recovering, shaking her head. 

“Ea’hm niet insane, ea swear.” Commented the Former Palatine regarding the hearsay before he went to beat his niece, Isabel, for making whale noises in public.

@sarahbarah

Hieromonk Ernst gasped dramatically as he learned of the first marriage he blessed ending up in adultery.