A THIEF IN VARHELM

ohbother1

[!] A missive is posted to every board of Varhelm, and around various parts of  Norland.       

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Case of the Missing Alcohol

The Ashwood Tavern in Varhelm, Norland has a thief!

Most of the drinks in the barrels have gone missing, very few clues point to whom “done-it”! 

The menu was scribbled all over, with the words ‘No Alkohole” on it.

After looking around the tavern, the thief has made their case clear that they wish to rid Varhelm of our alcohol!

36OLErYf40OVQvCXTgr_HyAV-HI6CA0xctCnWp3Vi4_l7P5hbo4aAtyTFOQz38WKrCeILDZAVuIYmwMnov4TI7jMc076-dh6rdDJgg2fCKY6KKM8Uj_VmIoS9A6BLmiCexdoR_To

The alcohol has been replaced by apple juice. 

xHnieRw8dBFTfGk0-Z2SJJ_4GXAG_AJSssYvNJ0TBc-1DOLWZlLrwgSpGENBLoaNCyyfHZCbvi84RsbyMgWJLXVF1XW5KQy1idtSNKNmF70vNACQahYcinxGaUSabAQwDjj68XsR

The criminal has a tendency to use blue crayon, as seen around the tavern.

If anyone has any leads, please contact the Ashguard or Leyna Edvardsson so that we may bring this criminal to justice!

Signed, 

VEhe03gjuz6HcRKbAcXrU5hhisderElGLYI1Iwu_CKgE5rrVkE_GmY2gUKisojviwPz4yDOwDiVHCcklVGyiMYCk8Sg-IVag9qblhEDMqR7UN761WY6k1JBY7XAqnt-0qEH_70Cg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What a travesty..." said a very unamused Ragnvald, who thought it was probably one of his anti-alcohol children who did it. He then made a mental note to talk to his children later.

"Why is there so many things happening in the same time, like... CHILL!" Dùghlas states in a very frustrated tone while babysitting his own kids, even though this thief thing is not something he can really control in the first place. 

"Time to make like the Vinlanders and kill a child." Vane says in poor jest, his face dropping when he sees the mother of his children giving him a stern look

Aedan Faretto would hold his hands up defensively. "Before anyone says anything - I didn't do it."

Spoiler

OOC: nemnem…that was literally me IM CRYING

[!] Inga's eyes widend "Now where am i going to sneak the mead from.." she mutterd with a heavy sigh.

Velsyni Indoren made a point of reminding people- in casual conversation, of course- that the last person who tried stealing from her is now blind as a consequence.

"BUT MY MEAAAAD" Yelled Helios. He giggled at the spelling of ALKOHOLE