Embezzling Easterners

Qizu

DCkfnPy8jMv38gKRCdIntvXp7pY59T3zRaVB_z3XZLin2K5qPD9Zq5QFB8eo62AVIkZ9jzqBMeC_ut_CXqIqONwkuHae28ibzlS7UJLJZc5aosybRMvlPspg3cFF5DHAFhpfgXk8

NCAIWk6F2Y5bh5ggXhDyR_T4UC6srTUTP2e3DHah83VlXI-U0zHYRtvFxH3uG0dv0belmFZTpkKyQ-7JcG4cHjFdm2xN-oDkBKdEQU1hnU90w8TIOT4f8FynvLm0sR6lw3ovQE-d

TO THE JADE STATE OF YONG PING, I am delighted to inform you that you did not take our warnings and words to heart, however we have honored ours. As it stands we currently have two of your soldiers captured, some I believe to even be high ranking ones. If you do not come hastily and meet our requirements of 4,000 minae; they will die. You have 1 saint hour to come and pay your debts, and they will return to your arms safely. Mark my words, and do not mistake them for a second time.

P.S. Feel free to bargain.

Signed,

Malcolm de Chlann (of Clan) Douglas, Hound of Daeland and Chlann Douglas,

Sionadh of the A' Ghàidhealtachd

Gowther de Chlann (of Clan) Douglas, Stag of Daeland and Chlann Douglas,

Sionadh of the A' Ghàidhealtachd

aQe5La3Ww9JaBqO4LZ74RC15vBx-r9r_ABijBp2m2Bc8JW8WnBjCxrfa6V9_jn6SzkHw8y5mMiabpY1oB__MRqaPDCwOgzTjg1qroqxAfvZqQYFCY2n3Euq0xZ2zbtOYiuhOQCY6.png

Musashi Masamune looks upon this from the Heavens, and wonders whether or not the Yong Ping Army will bend to these demands. 

Gowther would sit down before the two hostages as he lit the three of them a cigar. "Now tell me, why is it that your entire nation of the Jade State cannot come and save you lot? We warned you, we threatened you, you made laughing stocks of us. And NOW after we capture soldiers, your nation is silent? You were so keen to drag our names through the mud and spin lies-" the man's head turned towards a banging sound at the gate, "It seems one of you get's to leave to go home."

"I JUST want to invite my NEPHEW TO A GODDAMN BARBECUE-"
Wailed the elf, who unfortunately witnessed the scene.