The Denouncement Of War

TheCapybara

The Denouncement Of The Aggression
Between Asterland And Greenland

12th of the Sun’s Smile, 1853

FbS9Q2P4FLYM7avHWl6b4jwx3tvqODdq4EOmppmvOafvknFokhy4DY05qv7Q4jviLd-T3C1W9AjiQwcm-g1LXptluqzl8_ppNisumH_goh2A9DgyyVsgFV5MQT3zP_3tvA1CY5RT

“The Brothers” by Helen of Susa (1772)

To the Countess of Greenland and the Prince of Asterland

I hope this public notice finds the both of you in good health. I am quite concerned and frightened by the conflict between the two child nations within Oren. I hope both rulers will be able to peacefully with grace, negotiate terms for peace. Where both sides will admit their faults and then forgive and forget. As in the end, we are all Orenian and try to seek to find comradeship with our fellow Orenians united under our divine monarchs, their Imperial Majesties, Philip III and Anastasya of Kostiz.

So I plead for
Katerina de Sarkozy and Nikolai Othaman to stop this fighting at once and come to negotiate terms for peace. Where mentioned once more, both rulers will put aside their pen and ink or, their blades to seek peace. The negotiations, if accepted by both sides! The negations will be mediated by yours truly, Héloïse Thérèsa Halcourt de Artois. Alone will we negotiate in a room within my family's house within the capital, where the forces of Greenland and Asterland will await for the negotiation results outside of the manner. 

GOD WITH US,
Héloïse Thérèsa Halcourt de Artois

Spoiler

Edit: Here is the music you should be listening to when reading the post!

Music : 

“I had no desire to become involved in this conflict. Nikolaion the other hand, left me with no choice.  He attempted to burn down Greenland before stealing and destroying it. Before I apologize, Nikolai must recognize that he was mistaken.” Katerina would write back to Heloise. 

Nikolai was unhappy with peace. He didn't want peace in his mind he knew that war was the only option for Asterland to keep the rebels in check. And so the boy threw the missive onto his bed with a heavy sigh. Lying down on the bed soon after. He did not know what to do. Such a situation came unexpected, he had hoped to scare Greenland into joining Asterland. He had hoped to settle this peacefully, but it is clear to that Prince of Children now that such would be in vain and so he began to pen three letters. One for Héloïse, one for Anna Ulyssa, and one for the Public. 

"To that Halcourt de Artois. My actions were done with peaceful intentions but the clear evil forces of Greenland were to blind to see that I had offered them a way of cooperation between Asterland and Greenland months ago! But they refused! Even threatened me! I will not let a threat to me or Asterland stand unanswered, but I will not refuse the negotiations. I will make my intentions clear soon enough. There is not one way for this to end, but multiple and I wish for Asterland to prosper. It cannot prosper with the evil forces of Greenland seeking to destroy us. Asterland is ready, are you?" that response would be written back to Héloïse, and so that young Heir pretending to drink wine took a sip of Green tea within his Room in Rivia. And began to write his second letter.