Regarding the Warclaim

itdontmatta

Warzone in the meantime please and damn, you're not going to get sleep for a week?

Edited by Basil Moroul

Maybe instead of adding more plugins, reduce the amount, thats why the norland warclaim went so well, everything possible was disabled, no kits, no control points, just a field battle.

Respect goes out to Matta and 60th for owning up to their mistakes and putting in the effort to try and fix things, unlike other admins and staff. I think just doing a plain field battle without a "Points" system would work better and help with server performance. 

Edited by Elite_Snipes_

Can we hold off on setting a day/time until both sides discuss?

other than that thanks for your work appreciate it's not easy.

Just do what we did during the Sutican Civil War and the Rozanian war, organize a skirm at the place of contest and see how it goes (In all seriousness thank you to the admin team for putting in as much work as you did for this Warzone, I am certain anyone with a braincell can see you guys worked hard)

It happens, and it's alright. Stuff like this couldn't really have been foreseen as you couldn't properly stresstest it as the test didn't have nearly the numbers we had today. A bit disappointed that we weren't allowed to just fight a bit after the warzone started working, I think that'd have been fun, but regardless. 
Also, good luck not sleeping for a week, alex :3

I for one really enjoyed falling through the void gave me time to reflect. But jokes aside I know the staff are dealing with a lot, but maybe the best thing to do is make it less complex simple warclaims field battles and sieges as its worked for the entire lotc history.

In any case thank you for the work you've put in so far and dealing with 300 players spamming you! 

1 minute ago, Xarkly said:

Can we hold off on setting a day/time until both sides discuss?

other than that thanks for your work appreciate it's not easy.

Edited the post

I just want to know whose idea it was to introduce those plugins and not just do an ordinary skirmish

Thank you for trying, others may disagree with me, but I would say this is an rp server and I would also say that pvp warclaims are something that shouldn't exactly be expected for the staff to pull off. I appreciate all the staff, and especially the ones that got a bunch of hate due to their attempts to make an enjoyable warclaim experience. ALso, thank you for keeping us up to date :)