Is there a more chill group out there?

Archimedian

4 hours ago, CocoCharlie said:

thank you everyone! ok I am in American Pacific time. I like elves in general, but I'm open to other things as long as it's not evil...     also I don't really want to be a Dwarf I guess. but I'm open to me and elves and halflings and whatever else. I wonder if being some kind of traveling trader would work... that might be cool. would I need a specific group for that? i don't really know how that would work anyway.

Nope! You don't need to be a part of a group to do some great stuff on the server: trading and traveling included. I'd recommend just finding some items and going city to city selling and doing some fun roleplay. If you need any help, there are a lot of folk able and willing around the server.

Elvendom and Elysium are both lovely places I would recommend to Players looking for a relaxed place to play Zill is dope too so if you go to Elvendom you will get a lot of him

ok so i've decided to become a traveling trader. I now have a skin for it too. a couple questions: 1, how do i make a new profile and use it? 2, how should i get started collecting stuff? thanks for all your help btw everyone

Du Loc is laid-back RP

I was talking with some people on discord and I think that being a merchant is too difficult for my first persona. but someone said I could maybe be a seasonal farmer and I think that's a pretty good idea. I found a skin for it too. how does replacing my old persona work tho?

image.png

Reject joining groups in the beginning, I always advocate to be a wanderer and try not to let the virtual anxiety take over as you introduce yourself to people in roleplay.

If you still have your pink-tag, most will be welcoming. 

Personally, I reccomend having a shaderpack as well as some ambient music while you wander around to get yourself more pumped up for the fantasy vibe LOTC is trying to pull. 

yeah i probably would but my computer can't really handle it. the builders do such a good job tho that it's fine. Thanks for the advice tho its really helpful

Hello! And welcome to LotC! I am an old player, but recently returned, myself. I kind of enjoy the wanderer vibe, but I definitely understand the want for a casual group to be part of! I can say I have found that to be the case in Du Loc, and I'm continuing to look out for more locations. I recently moved to the west-coast USA, so I'm also a Pacific-timer! Hit me up on discord if you'd like to RP or to share resources for casual groups we find! HistoryChap#0934

Hello friend, I hope you find yourself a place on the server that you enjoy, and that you stick around with us. If you ever have questions, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to contact me over forum messages or on discord at Alicia#9441. No fancy place to recommend, I just hope to make your settling a little easier. 😊