A Hunt has Begun

StrongBear

[!] Posted on all available missive boards through all of Almaris

Spoiler

U7XGTdkww1BsTkwXks8LgcJC_3k4xn5fCsHiQksi7SC5Lv2QDgHC8K_aHi7whV3wlMZM1i6mfn60dg4nw71kE6MmaE9dsfDuB01eH0F5S4uRx3klZWM7bdRP2RHfFKOizv2bmzlm

No longer can I sit back and wait for this freak of nature to lie in wait for me to step into their grasp. No longer do I wish to be the mouse in the game, it is time, time to move forth and be each other's downfall. One of us may fall and the end of the game will come with that but until then, I always keep an open eye out for you, warn the people who you have brought pain and harm to aid in this torment, even if you find a sick and twisted sense of humor to this.

You know who you are, I do not need to give your name the fame that comes with being posted on a missive, your name is already famed enough though me. An eye for an eye; a hand for a hand, so on and so forth. Far too long has this game been going back and forth, too long have I pushed forward then get shoved three steps back, too long have I allowed you to just simply walk over me. No more; no more of this slander to my good graces or what very little I have remaining. 

You know where to find me, you know what cities I patrol, you know my people, even if you ask, they shall bird me with news of your arrival. I grow tired of the consistent worry that you are lurking behind within the shadows of the street. Perhaps this time around, I shall be the one to come out on top, be the one to be the victor of this battle, throw the fight the same as you did this last time. But I will allow you this and this one time only, you and I alone, a meeting place of  my choosing, none of my hounds nor yours, settle this as we have spoken.

The lion must feast when he grows hungry for he shall devour.

Signed           

E.O.A

U7XGTdkww1BsTkwXks8LgcJC_3k4xn5fCsHiQksi7SC5Lv2QDgHC8K_aHi7whV3wlMZM1i6mfn60dg4nw71kE6MmaE9dsfDuB01eH0F5S4uRx3klZWM7bdRP2RHfFKOizv2bmzlm

Calahan Antonius read over the missive allowing himself a sigh "Elias is going to get himself killed. . ." He muttered out from the top of his boat after recognizing the initials.

Matilda came across a spare letter in the library of Halstaig, brows knotting as she read it over time and time again. Perplexed, the old maid went in search to confront the Count-Dowager on his writing.

Meanwhile, an ancient friend of the man’s found a copy on a bulletin board amidst travel from the North or South. “Hm.. so he can write.” Elizabeth jested to herself, tossing the missive away as she walked.

"..What.. have you gotten yourself.. into?

A man pondered this aloud from a cot, unable to budge, nor even walk very fast, ridden with pain. 

He knew what this is about, who it were for, and unable to stop whatever outcome may show.

What an idiot his brother is.

Aobh awkwardly rubs at the back of her head while she reads the missive. "What happened to that sweet oem'ii who loved the story about the velveteen cat so much..." She'd trail off, her normally stoic visage visibly distraught, holding a deep frown. "Whatever it is you're fighting, oem'ii, I hope you win." She'd exhale, lighting a candle and praying for the man.

Stefan Vyronov would take a deep sigh when he read the missive muttering that Elias better not get himself killed

Spoiler

Amidst crazed cackles and unhinged mania were objects tossed and glasses smashed, a pure anticipation ravaging an often dull mind, bringing to fruition the obscenities of one's most buried thoughts - until once more that mind's bearer could tame their composure. That invitation, one of a threatening dissonance which it's writer oft bears, it rang gleefully in the advertence of that freak it were addressed to - as if permission to let go, to let those desires run true  - to let the monster out.

A voice, long tortured wailed out in beg for rest. To spare this soul a wrath which they'd witnessed with possessed eyes, time and time again... But those screams had long since died to the one mind whom stole their voice.

There were little able to stall this now, a call had been made to one whom just ached for the excuse.

"Fine, then - fine then. With your viscera I will dye my hand red, by my claw will your mind grow pale... Oh, the years I've awaited such reckless abandonment- for this boy to finally snap."

These words were but a few that rang out for hours in that thing's vicinity, ramblings driven by the obscenities of that corrupted mind. He could assume his call would be heeded, someday... But on that day, could he really expect that thing to follow their rules?

ChildTea looks upon the missive, concerned for whoever this person is. He resolves to help if he can.