[Shelved][✓] [Further Alchemy/CA Race Lore - Addition] Anthroparions & Vivacion

MangoManMini

this guy is pretty much the crème de la crème of anthroparions. trust me, he knows his stuff. plus one.

Exploding eyeballs are metal af, +1

Seems neat, although in a number of instances you use "it's" where you should be using "its". "It" doesn't have a possessive appostrophe, and "it's" means "it is." My only nitpick, hope it passes.

14 minutes ago, Luciloo said:

Seems neat, although in a number of instances you use "it's" where you should be using "its". "It" doesn't have a possessive appostrophe, and "it's" means "it is." My only nitpick, hope it passes.

I'll look over this and correct some grammar. One too many 5am writing sessions seems to have gotten to me. Ty for bringing this to my attention!!!

ayo, excited for this. Hope it passes! Was a fun readthrough and enjoyed the general brainstorming. You got the big brain power m'dude

A much needed addition to the CA, in my opinion. Interested to see how it pans out, and how it is utilized, if accepted. 

I dig the vibe. Brings a lot of new life into a dying CA.

I wanna see more Corpse people

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.