CALLING ALL DILFS.

Rattussmackus

Many flyers rest around almaris, neat, cursive writing seems to cover the worn down paper.

Underneath the bold title of 'CALLING ALL DILFS.' There seems to be an application of sorts.

'I, Nyx Ellerbrock-Ame'narnir, forty-eight human am looking for a new lover. My old lover and child disappeared after I got lost in the woods and I haven't seen them since. I am missing an eye but I'm incredible at shooting with a bow. I cannot read and write (this is being written by a strange goblin who knows common well) but I can hunt. I'm a great catch and I'm hoping to have a proper family...I have an eye for dwarves specifically..

Please bird me an application, hope to see folks soon.'

At the end some details are written down.

Spoiler

i’m a goofy goober

[!] A bird sporting shaky, messy writing that changes into a neater script three words in arrives!

"Hail, friend of Malin'or,

I, Crumena, Sage of Kamees, look forward to our future escapades. Respond at your earliest convinence."

Spoiler

Ign: Remeron

Discord: Heero#7850

Perks include: redtag, frequent trips to Yong ping, and stargazing by the alleyway

Edited by Bhased

Kairn Calithil notices the elfess is underage at the ripe age of 48. In response, he pens a notice, on behalf of his good friend, the esteemed Paladin Crumena Ilwindior.

Hello female. My name is Crumena Ilwindior, Grandmaster of the Chapter of the Golden Lion, an esteemed paladin of a hallmark trade. I ply monster slaying, but I slay women just as well.

My last wife went missing. Perhaps you'll go missing too.

So, what do you say, am I the 'DILF' you're looking for?

Signed, Crumena Ilwindior, hailing from the Tempest Isle, descendant of Rilath Ilwindior, esteemed Canonist, lover of the Fine Arts, and Poet.

@Heero

Grigori Smile

"I, with humble interest, write to you today my dearest Nyx"

"My name is Crumena Of Kamees. I live in the hermit mountain lane, paladong, Urguan, 87104"

---

[!] A few sketches were left, seemingly of the hermit himself!

Spoiler

2Q.pngZ.png

Spoiler

Ign: Remeron

Discord: Heero#7850

Perks include: redtag, frequent trips to Yong ping, and stargazing by the alleyway

Helton Helvets, the young bachelor heir of the Duchy of Cathalon, pens a letter immediately while snickering. Though he wasn't a poet, he thought it wasn't half bad.

"To Miss Ellerbrock-Ame'narnir,

If you like piña coladas and gettin' caught in the rain... If you're not into yoga. If you have half a brain. If you like makin' love at midnight in the dunes on the cape, then I'm the love that you've looked for.

Write to me and escape.

With love,

Thomas Andrew Helvets"

Spoiler

'Lo, for upon that sullen eve would a response be penned from the mountain halls of Urguan, clad in holiest iconography - bearing the seal of the Sage.

"Greetings, my fair maiden. I am the one they call 'Crumena,' The Sage. I have long been in search of a wife to call my own - and I believe you to suit my needs. If you are interested in a male of repute, look no further. 

Send any replies back with this bird. I find myself out of coin to afford another." 

[!] A letter would arrive at the doorstep of lady Nyx. 

"Hello there, the young Adunian Bachelor named Edward Thuri-Elendil,  is a very sad Dilf looking for love. The man has four kids and has been blessed with the courage of an Angul. Give him a chance and I am sure you and him would be an amazing match.

Signed by

The Simple Blindman"

Vesryn would chuckling as he smoked on the front porch, glad to know he was a decent wingman for his lonely brother in arms 

2 hours ago, Screecher said:

[!] A few sketches were left, seemingly of the hermit himself!

((ooc: This actually made me laugh out loud. good job man))

Malii'evarir would return home after some time and a long journey. Taking a cursory glance at the notice board, this one would catch her eye. "Oh dear, what despterate soul is looki- NYX'II" she'd end with a yell. Not finding her adopted daughter at home, she was very prepared to have words when they next met.

"I am nay dwed but ay am eh halflin'" Chester says with a grin as he writes "If yew are interested in meh nyx t'en yeh csn find meh en Honeh'ill" the letter ends with a little scribble of a bird carrying some flowers