An Heir For Ransom - Elysium

Qizu

oXwCw_CxVgNf0daDuupP7ihsw_frbSgoKu8DEQXQjaI158V0PN61u-j7Wpr3PHOyiucixbqCyEDHe6xG3eJQBRH0o7u7NgY7tgeNve0bvO94ObzcyXvd9q7gvmTdk29-hocDDOSr

1l1TifzO16Y5jO2zVQaFXQGYRtUC24ZvrPaN6OpJgnub44g-WjRUo5PS6sXjAK9OaJs-z6pkJcWuAVH__K6fLNfhtZX2tm0knMX2LAkw4BqdhggHYsJV8o6KiB8OLLnfHUuUTLdN

TO THE NATION OF ELYSIUM,  let it be known that we have captured the Heir of Elysium and he is for sale for a sum of 4,000 coin or he will meet a swift death. That is all, come swiftly.

Signed, 
Gowther Douglas of Daeland

Atherian looks at the missive, grabbing a sword and his armour expecting a fight.

Edited by K_rusader

Fitz simply sighs in his confinement, at least there is ale here in the Tavern, he thinks with a shrug having a sip and waiting

Elsiimah’Ceru could not care one bit. He throws the missive aside and continues tending to his single wheat crop.

Togrim wonders who the hell Daeland even is and why a town he hasnt heard of before is concerned with elysium in the first place.

Alona blinks in confusion when she reads the words friendliness with the Orenian Empire "I honestly find us friendly with every nation, the current non aggression agreements we have would suggest so. Wonder if people ever see those missives." She says sighing wondering what Daeland is. 

Between angry crying and sobbing arrows wized through the air and peicred dummies 30ft away. "Und here Ich thought Ich could plan with peace! Ich werde die Bastarde töten, die meine Liebe genommen haben."

Oliver reads through the missive, letting out a deep sigh. "Great. Just when I thought I could get off my seat and sit down." He cackled to himself, staring up to the roof of his home. "Although you wanted a fight, right?" 

Esmeralda Guenevere perks a brow when reading the missive, "He's the son of an heir, not the heir. Burros."

Liluth Solros reads through the missive. She wonders who these people were, what are Minae , where is this place and why are they calling the heir's son the heir.

"Damn, that's unfortunate." Murmured August Barclay.

[!] From the tall towers of Cartref Mor, a lone blind man looked out towards the sea. A heavy frown warped onto his face as he read the letter.

"Edward, summon the others. We make for Daeland..."

"De Astrea heir... De Astrea heir..." mal hums to herself. "Agh, I never could wrap my head around the aca'talonnii's many members" she shrugs, leaving the notice where it was. "If I smell something foul, I'll take a look, good chance it'll be them" she adds to her personal conversation.