Remove FTBs

Unwillingly

9 hours ago, rukio said:

Most predators I've heard about, that come to mind immediately, on the server never had a 'romantic' IRP relationship with their victim.

Most, sure, but I've definitely seen some that test the waters this way. 

Whether a rule can reasonably be enforced or not by moderation should not dictate the implementation of the rule if it's the right thing to do. Sure, it's nearly impossible to monitor all interactions between players on other platforms outside of LotC, but it is still right and proper to place safeguards on the server where we can to the best of our ability. If it's right, then do it. These anecdotal arguments against banning FTBs are meaningless to the point of this post.

I agree with removing sexual FTB, but also make a clear line on what is sexual and what is romance.

3 hours ago, Polysemic said:

Most, sure, but I've definitely seen some that test the waters this way. 

Gonna call you out and say you made that shit up.

Unless you are part of that group I highly doubt you spectate people ftbing.

Rukio speaks truth you speak shit

49 minutes ago, sami03 said:

Gonna call you out and say you made that shit up.

Unless you are part of that group I highly doubt you spectate people ftbing.

Rukio speaks truth you speak shit

Yeah because I never hear about any admin reports or see people doing disgusting shit, sure thing there bud. If you want to shit talk me, just hit me up on discord.

15 hours ago, ᴜɴᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢʟʏ said:

I never said or even implied that banning FTB would solve the server's issues or that it was even related to grooming/nonce situations

I swear I've had to reiterate five times that this post isn't about romance RP, grooming, nonces, or ERP itself

It's about the people who either loophole or msinterpret the FTB guidelines, where they do participate in blatant ERP on the live server, such as macaroniminx or the two players in siramenor last map (names slip my mind)

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1w_JGmbohDcJx-sM10VU9DLf_NVeyg6FNgpjcRiisQ-w/mobilebasic

Okay but you're also not the only poster on this thread my queen, I was responding somewhat to other replies and just agreeing that I share Epi's sentiment. Sorry to offend xoxo

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant in this. However mods can correct me, isn't there a system that detects certain words which mods are pinged by exceptionally?

For example I had a friend who was a mod, he kept getting pinged because of me using baby words and the system interpreted it as it saying a Flagged vocabulary. Isn't Fade To black also a pinged vocabulary?

if you're interested in any romance rp that can't be carried out in a strictly pg-13 manner, hop off the computer and go for a ****

if you still can't, just quit the server before you inevitably end up getting banned for whatever travesties using minecraft roleplay as a sexual outlet leads to

8 hours ago, ScarletFrisket said:

I'm sorry if I seem ignorant in this. However mods can correct me, isn't there a system that detects certain words which mods are pinged by exceptionally?

For example I had a friend who was a mod, he kept getting pinged because of me using baby words and the system interpreted it as it saying a Flagged vocabulary. Isn't Fade To black also a pinged vocabulary?

there is a system for it 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:31 PM, VictoriaMinaj said:

this - in my personal experience i have barely engaged in any sort of romance roleplay because it is simply an element of lotc that i have no interest in and (unpopular opinion ig) i believe it is not needed to the extent that some members of the community take it to. it it never fun to be passive-aggressively forced to engage in FTB in order to upkeep a romantic relationship in roleplay - especially when it doesn’t even have birthing kids as a goal by one side from the party (again, speaking from personal experience).

100% agree I hate that people will sometimes just walk up to you and try to do romance rp out of nowhere or try to get you to ftb its gross asf

i said NFT, not FTB! where is your mind!