Black Crow Wartime Wares

Lomiei

80m-Ve-dHGEBdwW2qpUXjT6l2uvvZTdzQ5I-PkFouz0I9e6a1eouKVNugm6oOOHCy34FWb9v1a2B6bkSFZ-dbgamdkXgMltIVEwUPk1XBYnj5ag2n4Wy9Nrgdz1hY4F-nEMXHBZT

[!] A sneak peak at the various wares and materials for sale in the BCWW Center

Welcome one and all to The Black Crow Wartime Wares Shopping Center!

Dear friends and allies of Dwedmar descent

Your dearest friends in the Royal Kingdom of Haense are pleased to bring to the Dwarven capital of Kal-Drakaan, a supplementary aid to the war effort against the wayward Heartlanders of a corrupted Empire. 

This endeavor, initiated on behalf of the crown and it's Aulic Envoy, seeks to provide arms and similar accessories to bolster the forces of your Dwarven military. It is an honor to have been chosen as manager of such an important Institution, and I will therefore take the utmost care in its continued progress.

This open-market contains basic items such as swords, warhammers, arrows, bows, and shields; in addition to other materials such as high quality rations and carefully brewed refreshments, essential for men on the march.

If ever you or someone you know is in need of such product accessory, be sure visit the Black Crow shop center located in the capital of Urguan, 

[Shop #3, Kal Drakan city center].

Happy Hunting!

Grand King of Urguan, Elder of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

10cacb7fda48bd5ba87d14f96f2a8c59.png

Ambassador To Urguan, Ser Erwin Bishop

9zoSP3xnPYHAUToChel0XDXsj2YQasPh014H2N3KqMu3SXecUL4z5Lix5w4M8_BhviwoW5CT3FVccDuLm-Ze5viVFbNLiZ31ZpPIbzyVSSW2QbV3-nO-QhkG9DVI7l806Tv6Hr_W